Hacking i think i have semi brick my o3dsxl pls help

alan40

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi everyone i was trying to modify the software of my 3dsxl.I opened the gateway from the browser,i made a backup of the nand then i made emunand, after that the guide made my install rxtools. I took the last version and installed it, the guide said to start the 3ds in rx emunand, and to go in the settings of the console to make the update of the emunand. When i was downloading it i had some problem with my connection, and i received an error that said the 3ds restarted in sysnand mode. I have all the new functions and themes but the version on my 3ds is 4.5.0-8e

http://imgur.com/himGgcT

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
It sounds like you were in sysNAND when you ran the update. This could happen if you exit System Settings before running the update, which kicks you back to sysNAND.

You have a partially updated console, which is unable to run CFW, your only option is to get a hardmod installed so that you can restore your NAND backup.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
L'emuNAND della Gateway e dell'rxTools è la stessa. Con la Gateway puoi crearla e aggiornarla e successivamente installare l'rxTools.
Se ti serve aiuto: guida Gateway e Guida rxTools
I realise you're just trying to be helpful, and it's probably easier for you to explain in Italian, but the rules state you have to post in English.

If you're going to post in your native tongue, include a translation below in English (even if your English is poor).

Your helpful post can't help anyone if a mod hides it because it's not in English.

Last edited by Zidapi,
Reactions: honyo29

MrMandraque

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Question for experts: with sysupdater and 4.5.0-8E update (full update), can repaire his systeme? Perhaps it could crush the corrupt files?
@alan40: do nothing for now, this is not an advice, bit's just an idea.

Can you launch gateway mset exploit again?

Last edited by MrMandraque,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Why develop a new game when you can just sell season passes forever?