Hacking i think i have done something bad.....

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
well i installed some wads and then i deleted them off the SD card, but then later i decided i didnt want the wad, so i went into the wii channels and deleted the channel i didnt want, does that get rid of all the files?? i did this a few times not knowing that this could be bad.
i have wadmanager but i dont know how to uninstall the wads because i dont have the file on my SD card anymore!
please help i am very worried

i also wanted to know if starfall allows you to play other region games?

D

Deleted User

you didn't remove the tickets.

It ain't bad, but you're a few blocks short. OF course, you could always get the wad back and just uninstall.

Lubbo

GBAtemp Veteran Resurgence
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
yea i did and i deleted some of the deleted wads lol if that makes sense? but some of the other wads i dont remember where i got them from

D

Deleted User

No, you didn't remove the tickets. In order for you to uninstall your WAD PROPERLY, you have to uninstall it via WAD Manager. Deleting the channel via Data Management will result in you didn't delete the tickets.

djtaz

PM's Full - Wadder Me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its not really bad - it just leave a small bit of data on your wii , but its not the worst thing in the world and its small

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you knew what the title ID's were (4 digit letters/numbers, for example JXTE), you could use AnytitleDeleter and remove the tickets that way. Wads beginning with H are system channels, and wads beginning with W are WiiWare. (I think SNES is J.) I'm not real sure on the rest, but it's a start anyways.
tongue.gif

Like already mentioned, it will only save you a few blocks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: