Homebrew I think I have bricked my VWii, please help & I have just completed a sys check if that helps

whorewolf

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
8F53B30F-3185-4AEB-A701-A328CCB50BC2.jpeg
I think this has happnend either because I accidently deleted some wads of the 236 iso patch, these were 236, 249, 250 & 251 as I can’t find them anywhere but I’m new to wads but I’ve heard if there not deleted correctly then it can cause a brick?? The other reason I thought was because I may have downloaded a Wii iso inject instead of the vwii one ie the 236 one & last thing I can only think off is also when I uploaded a couple of wad managers to vwii apps it produced all these wads & I didn’t know what they were then hence what I mentioned at the top about accidentally deleting them & it’s defanitly those iso files that are missing from my system as even though there still showing on my system menu, I can’t access my 2 vwii channels ie HBC & WiiMC & I now also have a private folder which has placed itself on the root of my sd card. I think this is from one of the wad managers but I don’t know if that caused it either. Is it ok to just upload the full pix of the sys check on here also as I’m fairly new on here & new to the whole soft mod hacking thing still also but basically u can see by the edited pic it states I can install HBC but not Bootmii but basically if someone could check this who knows what there doing & I can go forward from there as what with this & another issue I’ve been having with vwii this whole process is just a huge nightmare for me now unfortunately. A big Huge Thanks upfront to anyone who can help me here as this whole process is just getting more & more complex for me & I’m totally out of my depth here tbh!

Attachments

• 5F17ADD3-564E-4B22-8810-4EE3B8808D64.jpeg
    5F17ADD3-564E-4B22-8810-4EE3B8808D64.jpeg
    470.2 KB · Views: 131
Last edited by whorewolf,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0