i think i have a problem with all usb loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by fst312, Jul 20, 2010.

1. fst312
    OP

fst312 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 4, 2008
    United States
    New York
    i think it was about a week ago my usbloader gx started to give me problems. when i browse my games i get a code dump at least i believe it is and it says at the bottom reloading in 5sec.when it reloads it goes to the wii health screen.i formatted my wbfs partition and i am unable to format a new one through my wii.also although i have no game on my loader pressing the plus button from the loader brings me to the same 5sec code dump. i decided to get Cfg_USB_Loader_56 and that loader like usbloader gx is doing something stupid to me like usbloader gx did to me when i formatted it a couple of times to lower the memory it uses, i only have one choice in formatting and that is my entire 1TB hard drive when there is clearly three partitions to format from.i think the way igot my 220GB to a wbfs was getting a older version of usb loader gx.is that the only way to fix this problem.

don't want to try any other loaders because i think i will come across the same problem and i think usb loader gx and Cfg are suppose to be the best.

EDIT
    never mind i fixed my problem just by installing on game after formatting my drive for usbloader gx since it was set for my 220GB patition.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice