I think i got banned on FE

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Error 803-3100 it appears every time i load the app. Uninstalled, cleared cache,etc. Notice its not 803-3001 or something for aerver maintenance (i think). It started appearing after i tested put freedom.apk(which didnt work).
Also im on marshmallow 6.0.1 and rooted so i sideloaded off of qoo, fyi.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you got a android phone that is rooted. Try using "Magisk". It got Magisk Hide that hides the root very well. Pokemon Go can't find it for example.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you got a android phone that is rooted. Try using "Magisk". It got Magisk Hide that hides the root very well. Pokemon Go can't find it for example.
Thanks thats what i was looking for. Also i canged my email, easy to do as rooted user, but not something im willing to do regularly, and it works again. So ill try the masker you mentiomed and report back.

But the ban is definitely tied to my google account it would seem. Also the friend code changed

Last edited by xtreme1,

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried changing Device ID and fully uninstall it with Titanium Backup?
Wasnt aware of that. Magisck wasn't going smoothly since I would have to flash it. I fixed it by uninstalling renaming accounts.db and reinstalling, then restoring original accounts.db. Its working now with my original account. I cant tell if the friend code is the same. Forgot :(

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
If you download Magisk Manager (Play Store), it will flash it for you. I don't think it's an account ban, because if you play it on for example a tablet. It would block you there as well. It's probably just SafetyNet popping up.

xtreme1

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wasnt aware of that. Magisck wasn't going smoothly since I would have to flash it. I fixed it by uninstalling renaming accounts.db and reinstalling, then restoring original accounts.db. Its working now with my original account. I cant tell if the friend code is the same. Forgot :(
Ok well that fixed the 3100 but now i get 3001 which seems to be a root detected error

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So now users get banned for having root? WOW PEOPLE, Really? Just for having root? Umm does nintendo know that rooting is a common thing for android devices? Especially for power super users like had core programmers/developers? Yet they can't ban people for CFW 3DS systems.... Okay, i give up. This is just nonsense. :wtf:

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Using Magisk v10.2 and phh's SuperUser R2 for root. I'm not using Magisk hide for FE and it's working perfectly fine. I've only needed Magiks hide for Pokemon Go for now and even that is working.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I flashed and it shows installed but not passing. How doyou get it to pass?
I think it have to do with the root then. I use Phh SuperUser. SuperSU didn't work well with the earlier version of Magisk so I switched to Phh SuperUser. Also you must be SYSTEMLESS rooted. Might be why you got problems.

How I did was first download it from Play store, go in to SuperSU and checked that I wanted to remove it and it's features. Rebooted the phone, opened Phh SuperUser so the phone know it's the one that is suppose to be the grandmaster.
In Magisk Manager download Phh SuperSu addon for Magisk after you installed Phh SuperUser from Play Store

Then open Magisk Manager and SuperUser should ask if you want to give it Root Access.
Then reenable Magisk Hide and reboot your phone.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/magisk-phh-s-superuser-android-pay-t3435921

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

So now users get banned for having root? WOW PEOPLE, Really? Just for having root? Umm does nintendo know that rooting is a common thing for android devices? Especially for power super users like had core programmers/developers? Yet they can't ban people for CFW 3DS systems.... Okay, i give up. This is just nonsense. :wtf:

Well HBO have this odd protection (Android SafetyNet) because they probably think people will pirate their shows from their phone......
The reason probably why this is protected against root is you can't cheat more "pay" stuff in.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also there is a android section this could have been posted in, but i guess OP couldn't find it. :P

I think it have to do with the root then. I use Phh SuperUser. SuperSU didn't work well with the earlier version of Magisk so I switched to Phh SuperUser. Also you must be SYSTEMLESS rooted. Might be why you got problems.

How I did was first download it from Play store, go in to SuperSU and checked that I wanted to remove it and it's features. Rebooted the phone, opened Phh SuperUser so the phone know it's the one that is suppose to be the grandmaster.
In Magisk Manager download Phh SuperSu addon for Magisk after you installed Phh SuperUser from Play Store

Then open Magisk Manager and SuperUser should ask if you want to give it Root Access.
Then reenable Magisk Hide and reboot your phone.

https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/official-magisk-v7-universal-systemless-t3473445
https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/magisk-phh-s-superuser-android-pay-t3435921

Well HBO have this odd protection (Android SafetyNet) because they probably think people will pirate their shows from their phone......
The reason probably why this is protected against root is you can't cheat more "pay" stuff in.
Well i guess another solution could have been done. Like maybe cloud save data? I know lots of android games that require online to even play, while is bad that you can't play without internet connection, least there no way to cheat with those games since everything is on a server.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Using Magisk v10.2 and phh's SuperUser R2 for root. I'm not using Magisk hide for FE and it's working perfectly fine. I've only needed Magiks hide for Pokemon Go for now and even that is working.
Hmm not 100% sure on that. Then again we are Systemless rooted, so might be why we bypass. Because it's obvious the game have Android SafetyNet on it and my logs show it's being trigged.

Well i guess another solution could have been done. Like maybe cloud save data? I know lots of android games that require online to even play, while is bad that you can't play without internet connection, least there no way to cheat with those games since everything is on a server.
I haven't signed in and I get the stuff anyway. So it's probably local for now.

rikumax25!

Keyblade Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Costa Rica
User Managemene, the Nintendo way

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I haven't signed in and I get the stuff anyway. So it's probably local for now.
I was just saying there is other games that use game servers to play games like those popular strategy defense MMO ones, Clash of clans or boom beach stuff, those games require to log in to online server to play (You cannot play without internet) and all the data is saved on cloud. Usually those games cannot be hacked or effected by rooted potential cheat users. The data isn't stored on the device, but online, which is unable to be modified with just a rooted system.

If this game is online required and data is saved on server then rooted users shouldn't have a problem of ban unless nintendo just has bad security on their end.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)