I Think I Found a Smash 3DS Camera Glitch?

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Tomato Hentai, Apr 17, 2015.

1. Tomato Hentai
    OP

Tomato Hentai nut neutrality

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    Last night, I decided to upgrade Smash 3DS to the newest update, 1.06. Later on, whilst playing, I paused when Ness (who I was playing as) was being launched off screen, the camera was zoomed out more than regular. You could also rotate it more than usual, and do it on other stages, when your character wasn't being launched. I have some pictures, but I can't post them right now, I'm at school.
    Is anyone else able to zoom out and rotate more than usual? Also, I'm using an American cartridge.

Plasma Shadow likes this.
  2. 2Hack

2Hack HYPiavelli

Nov 26, 2014
    Canada
    Underground
    I think the first and foremost thing you ever have to do, is see and specify whether you are able to replicate the glitch.

That knocks down whether others can do it.

As for testing it myself, I don't have my 3ds on me either, so I can't test anything :(

Margen67 likes this.
  3. Tomato Hentai
    OP

Tomato Hentai nut neutrality

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    Alberta
    Alright, I'll do that as soon as I get home. Or can get my 3DS out of my locker.
    Since this was done in other stages without being launched, though, I feel like there's a pretty good chance other people can do the same thing.
    You also can get some pretty cool pictures with it.

I got my hands on my 3DS now.

Here are some pictures I took last night.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    I was also able to go underneath the boxing ring
    [​IMG]
    And here's a picture I took of one of the backgrounds in the Final Destination stage
    [​IMG]
    I could take a video when I get home.

Margen67, ferofax and 2Hack like this.