Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
First,Hyrule lies in ruins, so I guess it's the Fallen Hero Timeline
Secondly, While watching a video of 90 minutes of BOTW gameplay, I noticed something
md28WQc.jpg

57547-Zelda_II_-_The_Adventure_of_Link_(USA)-1.jpg

strangely, their haircut is very similar, in BOTW and Adventure of link, might those two be the same link? He also have very pointy ears unlike in other zelda where they arent that big

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually thought of this too. But for a different reason. Link wakes up in botw and in AoL Zelda is asleep. My theory is, after link rescued Zelda, he found out he had a horrible disease. Going to sleep in the same chamber as Zelda was his only chance to be healed. So they both went to sleep. Link woke up first. botw, either replaces AoL in the time line, takes places b4 it or 3rd option after it.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Nah, this link is right handed cant be any of the links from the fallen timeline.
That's interesting...

I knew he was right handed because of the wiimote gameplay, but this one doesn't use the wiimote, does it?

D

Deleted-379826

That's interesting...

I knew he was right handed because of the wiimote gameplay, but this one doesn't use the wiimote, does it?
No it doesn't I do not even think it's optional although it's also coming to the NX so they would also have to implement wii mote support there too

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Seems his right-handedness has something to do with story. possibly ss link? or a new right handed link.
Or maybe they reused the SS engine to make this game? This could be the reason.

Reactions: Deleted-379826

TheDarkGreninja

Listening to a song ad nauseam
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I might as well talk about my theory. Well, here it goes. This game is set after the events of Wind waker (evident from the fact that there is sea salt scattered across the land and to a lesser extent the koroks.) The descendants of tetra had come back to hyrule after the koroks dried the land and had accidentally taken the master sword out of Ganon's head and fucked up as he re-awoke and killed everyone left right and centre looking for the royal bloodline which obviously was there in the form of a descendants of both the hero and Zelda/Hylia . They only had time to seal him after he had collected the triforce with no opposing force and got his wish of basically being a god (calamity ganon) the descendant of the hero was then sent to sleep for a few 100 years. (ill add more as to how i think the sheikah fit in)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heres how i think the sheikah came into the picture. Before the sealing of ganon and flooding of hyrule the already advanced sheikah had put themselves into stasis so that when the land dried they could protect it. I think that after the re-establishment of Hyrule(after the descendants came back), which probs lasted a few 1000 years some guy found this rusted sword and pulled it out of the ground, little did they know it had a freaking demon underneath it. The sword was then re placed for when the hero would come out of stasis and save the world. I feel like making the sheikah old and wrinkled further strengthens the possibilty of them being in some sort of stasis for tens of thousands of years.
tl;dr after wind waker

Last edited by TheDarkGreninja,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I might as well talk about my theory. Well, here it goes. This game is set after the events of Wind waker (evident from the fact that there is sea salt scattered across the land and to a lesser extent the koroks.) The descendants of tetra had come back to hyrule after the koroks dried the land and had accidentally taken the master sword out of Ganon's head and fucked up as he re-awoke and killed everyone left right and centre looking for the royal bloodline which obviously was there in the form of a descendants of both the hero and Zelda/Hylia . They only had time to seal him after he had collected the triforce with no opposing force and got his wish of basically being a god (calamity ganon) the descendant of the hero was then sent to sleep for a few 100 years. (ill add more as to how i think the sheikah fit in)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Heres how i think the sheikah came into the picture. Before the sealing of ganon and flooding of hyrule the already advanced sheikah had put themselves into stasis so that when the land dried they could protect it. I think that after the re-establishment of Hyrule(after the descendants came back), which probs lasted a few 1000 years some guy found this rusted sword and pulled it out of the ground, little did they know it had a freaking demon underneath it. The sword was then re placed for when the hero would come out of stasis and save the world. I feel like making the sheikah old and wrinkled further strengthens the possibilty of them being in some sort of stasis for tens of thousands of years.
tl;dr
just to say

03bgood

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh, I'm so sick of them making games for the downfall timeline. They have like over 8 games, while only the child and adult timelines have 3 games; the child timeline has MM, TP, and FSA, and the adult timeline has WW, PH, and ST. I was really hoping this took place centuries after ST since it seems to share a connection to the great sea from WW and PH.

Why does the DF timeline have the most games, compared to the CL and AL timelines?

ALTTP
OoS
OoA
LA
ALBW
T-FA
LoZ
AoL

The Koroks don't exist in the other two timelines, so it's clear evidence that this is set after WW, PH, and ST. The advance technology seems to make sense because it ST, they had trains in New Hyrule. It's possible that sometime after ST, either that Link or one of his descendants rediscovered old Hyrule and then the Koroks accidently removed the Master Sword from the head of the Ganondorf comatose statue. He tires to finish what he had last started in WW but he is sealed away (yet again) and the new Link, the descendant from the one after ST is awakened after 100 years, to prevent Ganon from being resurrected for the 2nd time. The first time being in WW, about 100 years after the events of OoT's original future.

Last edited by 03bgood,

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ugh, I'm so sick of them making games for the downfall timeline. They have like over 8 games, while only the child and adult timelines have 3 games; the child timeline has MM, TP, and FSA, and the adult timeline has WW, PH, and ST. I was really hoping this took place centuries after ST since it seems to share a connection to the great sea from WW and PH.

Why does the DF timeline have the most games, compared to the CL and AL timelines?

ALTTP
OoS
OoA
LA
ALBW
T-FA
LoZ
AoL

The Koroks don't exist in the other two timelines, so it's clear evidence that this is set after WW, PH, and ST. The advance technology seems to make sense because it ST, they had trains in New Hyrule. It's possible that sometime after PH, either that Link or his decendant rediscovered old Hyrule and then the Koroks accidently removed the Master Sword from the head of the Ganondorf comatose statue.
lol, you obviously don't know...
i mean, ALBW was released in 2013.
but the game released before in that timeline was released more than 10 years before (ooa,oos)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Purple_Heart @ Purple_Heart: it was strapped....but in my youth i had anger management probs lmao