SoLuckys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
I know that many people make this kind of topics but i am lazy to use the search button
Today i was trying to install softmii2.1 but preloader wasnt working(something like skipping sys menu etc). I was tired trying and i was trying to install a theme and i realized that i accidently installed a NTSC theme on my PAL wii. When i turn it on i got a black screen.Did i bricked it? If yes how can i fix it?

SoLuckys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
pika9323 said:
Do you come into Preloader Menu?

Turn wii completly off, turn it on and press Reset.

no it didnt come into preloader menu. when i turn it on it give me a black screen. If i prees y button of NGC controller port 1 it says 3.2E down right of the screen and then then game loads

Posts merged

QUOTE(leondmsmith @ Mar 22 2009, 07:16 PM) [url=http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=131147]http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=131147[/url]

This was helpful to me when i thought i had bricked mine. LS
I hope it helps me too

pika9323

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
SoLuckys said:
no it didnt come into preloader menu. when i turn it on it give me a black screen. If i prees y button of NGC controller port 1 it says 3.2E down right of the screen and then then game loads

Well then just make an autoboot Disk with the Softmii Tweak Tool and install the original .app

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
pika9323 said:
SoLuckys said:

Well then just make an autoboot Disk with the Softmii Tweak Tool and install the original .app

If he has the Twilight Hack

SoLuckys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
thank you all people for replying and helping. maybe i didnt prees the reset button well. i tried and now i run anyregionchanger from the homebrew channel. now mods can close this topic

SoLuckys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cyprus
one last question. before i was able to play backups from disk channel, how do i play backups from disc channel cos i forgot and i am lazy to use the search button

pspmte

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have the TP hack still in the saves run Zelda and load wad manager in the .dol

Or with modchip installed get Mario Tennis Auto Boot it into the recovery menu and go to 3.4 then just redo the softmii again

Any help PM

Mat

swf3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
pspmte said:
If you have the TP hack still in the saves run Zelda and load wad manager in the .dol

Or with modchip installed get Mario Tennis Auto Boot it into the recovery menu and go to 3.4 then just redo the softmii again

Any help PM

Mat

mate dont use softmii as it will brick your wii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1