Homebrew I think CHMM2 Screwed up official theme shuffle. Fix?

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I've been using CHMM2 for abit. I like it but i've decided to go back to howling theme tool. My problem is i believe chmm2 has screwwed up my 3ds official theme shuffle option. I can only use half of the slots to shuffle theme( the last 5 boxes instead of the full 10 boxes. does anyone know how to fix this? Help would be greatly aprecciated thanks.

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I've been using CHMM2 for abit. I like it but i've decided to go back to howling theme tool. My problem is i believe chmm2 has screwwed up my 3ds official theme shuffle option. I can only use half of the slots to shuffle theme( the last 5 boxes instead of the full 10 boxes. does anyone know how to fix this? Help would be greatly aprecciated thanks.
In response to this problem: Try deleting your theme management data and redownloading your themes. That may fix it.

tnecniv43208

Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I assume if you save 5 themes you can save? Because normally if you try to save the settings it will crash and Nintendo will return everything as normal, if you can save by using 5 themes with 10 slots you're in trouble

DualBladedKirito

The Black Swordsman
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I assume if you save 5 themes you can save? Because normally if you try to save the settings it will crash and Nintendo will return everything as normal, if you can save by using 5 themes with 10 slots you're in trouble
Thanks that worked! I can't believe that it was something so simple to fix it. Mods can lock this thread now pls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr