I think CHMM2 Screwed up official theme shuffle. Fix?

Discussion in '3DS - Homebrew Development and Emulators' started by DualBladedKirito, Jan 26, 2017.

1. DualBladedKirito
    OP

DualBladedKirito The Black Swordsman

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    United States
    Hello. I've been using CHMM2 for abit. I like it but i've decided to go back to howling theme tool. My problem is i believe chmm2 has screwwed up my 3ds official theme shuffle option. I can only use half of the slots to shuffle theme( the last 5 boxes instead of the full 10 boxes. does anyone know how to fix this? Help would be greatly aprecciated thanks.

2. DualBladedKirito
    OP

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    United States
    anyone willing to help?

3. sks316

sks316 GBAtemp's Mewtwo

Nov 28, 2013
    United States
    Alola
    In response to this problem: Try deleting your theme management data and redownloading your themes. That may fix it.

4. DualBladedKirito
    OP

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    United States
    Ok tried that. no dice. Still can't use the full 10 slots. Still stuck with the last 5

5. tnecniv43208

tnecniv43208 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2016
    Taiwan
    I assume if you save 5 themes you can save? Because normally if you try to save the settings it will crash and Nintendo will return everything as normal, if you can save by using 5 themes with 10 slots you're in trouble

6. DualBladedKirito
    OP

Sep 9, 2015
    United States
    United States
    Thanks that worked! I can't believe that it was something so simple to fix it. Mods can lock this thread now pls

7. tnecniv43208

tnecniv43208 GBAtemp Regular

Nov 9, 2016
    Taiwan
    Yeah I did that because I was curious what does empty slots become, glad all goes well