Hacking I think anyregion changer stuff my wii up?

rockmanmegaman

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I have a Jap Wii Ntsc-J, Firmware 3.2j (don't know if it's modded, however, i can play burnt game fine, but can't play PAL game). Anyway, I use Anyregion Changer to change wii into USA and with the firmware 3.2U, I decided to enable the wii news and weather channel and then when i try to play a game it didn't load, so I put a freeloader (USA) inside, but it just froze. I decided to change the wii back into NTSC-j with jap settings and 3.2j firmware, however, I notice I can't play burnt games (all more burnt games are NTSC-U and PAL) anymore (A black screen comes up when I load the game it says, "an error has occured, remove the game disc and reset the wii", something like that). Can anyone help me or tell me what cause the problem?

G0dLiKe

who needs a title ;)
Trophies
Website
db.tt
XP
Country
United States
rockmanmegaman said:
So? Does that link help me solve my problem? (Sorry I'm bad with english, so I can't really understand some things).

This link takes you to a tutorial which is for japanese Wiis, it includes all from bannerbomb, Homebrewchannel, region change and so on... i did it this way and my Wii is like 100% region changed.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple