I still have my wiikey at 1.9 and 3.1 wii, what do i do now for new ga

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by rob1out, Aug 29, 2009.

1. rob1out
    OP

Newcomer rob1out Member

I just recently wanted to start playing my wii again and I went to the boards before I made any updates regarding my Wii and I am thoroughly confused on what to do now with my Wii since I bought wii motion + from Toys R Us and burned a copy of Wii Sports Resort. Since it requires an update I was hesitant to install it and looking through the boards I havent found the answer of what to do to be able to play the newest and current games.. Any help? I already chipped my Wii with a Wiikey and all that so it plays like super smash brothers brawl... But other than that I have no idea how to play these new sets of games since the wii hackign scene has totally changed since i left it.

2. ArsenX69

Newcomer ArsenX69 Newbie

United States

Hey bro, I would follow this link since it's made easy for any person with tech or non tech level!

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=171901

I would ask the topic starter "xzxero" to see if it's alright to go from 3.1 to 4.1 because far as I know, I usually read people go from 3.2 to 4.1 but it never hurts to ask.

3. Dialexio

Member Dialexio GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Since you have a modchip, simply installing the missing IOSes (from the disc via Gecko, or updating). Wii Sports Resort specifically requires IOS55. No need for you to worry about Error #002 crap. [​IMG]

3.1 has the same homebrewing capabilities as 3.2. [​IMG] Same IOS30 (well, save for a slightly newer build in 3.2), still had the Trucha bug in every IOS...