Hardware I somehow got my hands on a EDEV Switch unit... What to do with it?

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It just came to me, I can't post stuff like the NAND here, right? Because it's copyrigh protected content from Nintendo I think?

Encode the link with basecode64 and you can share it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

It just came to me, I can't post stuff like the NAND here, right? Because it's copyrigh protected content from Nintendo I think?

Encode the link here: https://www.base64decode.org/ and just send the result from the encode :)

Last edited by Centergaming,

Reisyukaku

Onii-sama~
Developer
Trophies
Website
reisyukaku.org
XP
Country
United States
The unit doesn't seem to be able to read retail cartridges. And as the unit can't access the eShop (or anything internet related), I can't play any games on it. Besides Homebrew games of course.
Same with 3DS dev units. They cant read retail carts, and the eshop is only accessed via special DNS servers.

Reactions: Centergaming

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
As soon as the upload is done, I will make all the dumps public.
Is just hard to upload with my potato internet. And finding a host that doesn't has a limit for downloading stuff (or super slow free dl speeds) is hard.

I will need to create 2 different google drive accounts so I can upload all of the stuff. So please bear with me.
I personally use MGA and Google Drive. You can also make it a torrent.

Centergaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still takes a while. And I think something broke again, as the second upload that finished doesn't give me a link...

I think Nintendo is blocking the upload! /s

PsHW2Nz.png

I recommend using google drive or Mega :) Doesn't have to be "anon".

D

Deleted User

Well... all of the uploads failed, so I did a Torrent file, like promised.

Let's hope that works. Don't know if I did all things right with the torrent file.

And like I said, I have a shitty upload speed. So it WILL take a pretty long time to do a complete seed.
-snip-
Thanks a ton!
If your post gets removed, I recommend tweeting a pastebin link containing that link and then posting your twitter handle here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: @realtimesave why did you get several MIG?