Hardware I somehow got my hands on a EDEV Switch unit... What to do with it?

Ladyvaper1

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Have one of these dunno wat to do with it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have one of these and don't know what to do with it. I'm not tech minded either

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have one of these dunno wat to do with it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have one of these and don't know what to do with it. I'm not tech minded either
DM’d you.

(also, obviously, don’t do what Matius said kek)
(Also don’t post anything relating to the unit publicly yet)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames,

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP’s nand backup was pretty lame and didn’t really have anything too exciting tbh.
I’ll DM you though.
I'm not 100% but I'm p sure this is the same NAND I've been trying to dl off a torrent for literally almost a year now lol, very slowly downloaded 95% off a dude from China just to never see another peer again and I can't even find evidence of the torrent online at all now, is it worth praying any longer than somebody pops online with the full file or should I just go ahead and delete by this point? lmao

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not 100% but I'm p sure this is the same NAND I've been trying to dl off a torrent for literally almost a year now lol, very slowly downloaded 95% off a dude from China just to never see another peer again and I can't even find evidence of the torrent online at all now, is it worth praying any longer than somebody pops online with the full file or should I just go ahead and delete by this point? lmao
I still have it, it didn’t have much. The only intact content on there was a prototype of some Labo thing and I think this was the one with a skyrim “”prototype””. Everything else was corrupt.
I might be able to send it, I’d have to check how large it was.

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have it, it didn’t have much. The only intact content on there was a prototype of some Labo thing and I think this was the one with a skyrim “”prototype””. Everything else was corrupt.
I might be able to send it, I’d have to check how large it was.
I wasn't looking for anything specific content or anything specific at all really, just a full dev NAND dump.
I don't want to delete anything before I know if there's a point in still seeding or not, but the one I have is 25.31GB (25.28 for NAND in 7z, 32.1MB for keys and dumped fuses)

ZachyCatGames

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wasn't looking for anything specific content or anything specific at all really, just a full dev NAND dump.
I don't want to delete anything before I know if there's a point in still seeding or not, but the one I have is 25.31GB (25.28 for NAND in 7z, 32.1MB for keys and dumped fuses)
Well there’s nothing particularly interesting about these aside from the content :P
But 25GB isn’t terrible, far from the worst I’ve seen, I’ll upload it but it’ll take a day or two probably.

Girtana1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well there’s nothing particularly interesting about these aside from the content :P
But 25GB isn’t terrible, far from the worst I’ve seen, I’ll upload it but it’ll take a day or two probably.
More so just about preservation and having one on hand to me, was just trying to keep the torrent alive lol
Thank you very much I would appreciate that tremendously :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.