Gaming I SOLD MY WII BUT KEPT THE GAMES!

cipher7836

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my rush to sell my Wii to get a Wii U I left ALL of my saves on the machine. I wiped the machine clean, and shipped it off to an Ebayer. Then I took out my Metroid: Other M game to finish the last level where I had left off. What the!? Obviously, the Wii U wanted to start me from the beginning.

So I didn't panic. I just decided to download someone's save from IGN who was were I left off. I put that on my SD card, and..... the Wii U just wanted to format it. So.....what can I do? If I have to start all my Wii owned games from day 1 then I might as well just sell them.

Is there anything anyone can recommend? And by the way, I'm running on a Mac right now since my Windows machine is in storage.

I did see WiiJ Manager, but I don't have full games I need moved over. Just the saves with the games I already own.

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
did you boot to wii mode then put the card in the sd slot
then go to copy the save over (after running the game 1st)

you might need to format the SD card to fat32 for it to work

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In my rush to sell my Wii to get a Wii U I left ALL of my saves on the machine. I wiped the machine clean, and shipped it off to an Ebayer. Then I took out my Metroid: Other M game to finish the last level where I had left off. What the!? Obviously, the Wii U wanted to start me from the beginning.

So I didn't panic. I just decided to download someone's save from IGN who was were I left off. I put that on my SD card, and..... the Wii U just wanted to format it. So.....what can I do? If I have to start all my Wii owned games from day 1 then I might as well just sell them.

Is there anything anyone can recommend? And by the way, I'm running on a Mac right now since my Windows machine is in storage.

I did see WiiJ Manager, but I don't have full games I need moved over. Just the saves with the games I already own.

Haha, you should have bought the Wii U before selling the Wii and did a system transfer. Do what Ryu said, only put the SD card in after the vWii is booted.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality