i shaved my puebic region today.

jimmy j

Awesome for hire.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Yep, its all nickleodeon's fault. They implant images of jiggling boobies into the minds of our children. Then the kids come here, to GBAtemp, where they perv over shelleeson and try to coax her into flashing her mammaries in a jpeg for all the pubeless boys!

Shame on you all
lecture.gif

PS. I'd much rather see an animated gif

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Yep, its all nickleodeon's fault. They implant images of jiggling boobies into the minds of our children. Then the kids come here, to GBAtemp, where they perv over shelleeson and try to coax her into flashing her mammaries in a jpeg for all the pubeless boys!

Shame on you all
lecture.gif

wait... where was i when you guys saw shelleesons boobs?

i want to see sheellsons jpeg boobs
cry.gif

lol

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Yes, this thread is weird indeed. But if at the end of this I get to see shelleeson naked I'm stayin'.

that's never gonna happen on this or any other board. the world as we know would implode
rofl2.gif

Shame on you all
lecture.gif

gifs are great but see above
laugh.gif

QUOTE(modshroom128 @ Aug 17 2007, 04:17 AM)wait... where was i when you guys saw shelleesons boobs?

i want to see sheellsons jpeg boobsÂ
cry.gif

lol
yeh you missed it
rofl2.gif

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Yes, this thread is weird indeed. But if at the end of this I get to see shelleeson naked I'm stayin'.

that's never gonna happen on this or any other board. the world as we know would implode
rofl2.gif

damn

Shame on you all
lecture.gif

wait... where was i when you guys saw shelleesons boobs?

i want to see sheellsons jpeg boobs 
cry.gif

lol
yeh you missed it
rofl2.gif
damn

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.