i shaved my puebic region today.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE([M) said:
artin,Aug 12 2007, 06:54 PM]OHHHH YEAHHHH...

100% Download Play compatibility, if ya know what I mean
wink.gif

orgy?
Uh-Huhhh, up to 8 players within 30 feet...
_winknudge__by_darkmoon3636.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
the patch is 100% bullshit...well not really but there is a huge margin of error.

the patch is 99% effective if used according to the instructions.
lecture over
rofl2.gif
lecture.gif
Correct you are but IMO the patch has the most room for margin of error.....

The main forms of birth control are all 99% effective but there is a margin of error like not knowing how to put on a condom

If they had a pill that was 100% effective if ever day at 3:33pm you spun around clockwise 4 times, counterclockwise 2 times, jumped on one foot for 10 seconds, held your breath for 11 seconds, then take the pill.....and this had to be done EVERY day for it to be 100% effective....I wouldn't trust it.

The pill is bad enough with chicks who say "Shit I forgot my pill so I am gonna double up today"
That pill no longer is 99% effective

The patch is the same way however you can apply it wrong, rub it off in the shower....its a patch that has to stay on HER body for like a week (I forget now excuse me for being rusty...all I know is the first time I saw a corner rub off while doing in the shower I was like OMG new form of birth control!!!)

I like IUD's cause they are stuck in there....except if you get really kinky I tend to knock em out of place...but that usually only leads to discomfort in the girl...the device still functions and she can get them realigned.

I am now fixed otherwise I would check out IUS

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country

The main forms of birth control are all 99% effective but there is a margin of error like not knowing how to put on a condom

If they had a pill that was 100% effective if ever day at 3:33pm you spun around clockwise 4 times, counterclockwise 2 times, jumped on one foot for 10 seconds, held your breath for 11 seconds, then take the pill.....and this had to be done EVERY day for it to be 100% effective....I wouldn't trust it.

The pill is bad enough with chicks who say "Shit I forgot my pill so I am gonna double up today"

The patch is the same way however you can apply it wrong, rub it off in the shower....its a patch that has to stay on HER body for like a week (I forget now excuse me for being rusty...all I know is the first time I saw a corner rub off while doing in the shower I was like OMG new form of birth control!!!)

I like IUD's cause they are stuck in there....except if you get really kinky I tend to knock em out of place...but that usually only leads to discomfort in the girl...the device still functions and she can get them realigned.

about the ius i had to have mine fetched out under general anesthetic. you can't always get those put right
rofl2.gif
so erm kinky...........
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

i wouldn't touch the pill for the very same reason. lads should be warned that women are so forgetful and then there's conflicts in tablets that will stop them being effective and sickness to worry about as well
the patch is one of the 2 methods i haven't tried.
i prefer the dice rolling method
rofl2.gif

lagman

I wish I was green.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
about the ius i had to have mine fetched out under general anesthetic. you can't always get those put rightÂ
rofl2.gif
so erm kinky...........
ohmy.gif
Â
tongue.gif

i wouldn't touch the pill for the very same reason. lads should be warned that women are so forgetful and then there's conflicts in tablets that will stop them being effective and sickness to worry about as well
rofl2.gif

wtf.gif

*suddenly knows nothing about womens*
laugh.gif

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Psssh... womens. So complex. So simple. Can't live with them, can't live without them. Yunno how it is... womens = most contradictive race in existance (and yes, I just referred to them as a race, not a gender; sorry shelleeson).
Ehh, all this business about birth control... I prefer to stay on top of it, as it takes two people to have sex yunno? I think it's partially the guy's responsibility to make sure that the girl's keeping up with her pills or whathaveyou.

I'm actually astounded that this topic has been going on for 17 fucking pages, lmao.

Legend

.missing
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Totally agree with you legend....unfortunately we don't have many options...condoms and getting cut....I chose the second one...I mean it is a simple operation and reversible!!!

Haha, yeah that's a pretty safe way to go.
I have a daughter; but I'm oldschool - not gunna get cut until i've got me a son, hahaha.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Modshroom: Think you're brighter than me? Lol man, you're the one that started a topic about pubes.
starting a topic about pubes does not mean your stupid or mentaly inferior to everyone else...

starting a topic that has the text "I was shit for free too!"
makes you mentaly inferior.

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

about the ius i had to have mine fetched out under general anesthetic. you can't always get those put right
rofl2.gif
so erm kinky...........
ohmy.gif
tongue.gif

rofl2.gif

shelleeson i'd just have u jump up and down
smile.gif

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
about the ius i had to have mine fetched out under general anesthetic. you can't always get those put rightÂ
rofl2.gif
so erm kinky...........
ohmy.gif
Â
tongue.gif

LOL I was trying to put that discreetly as possible but from what the OGBYNs tell me "certain guys" have the "ability" to dislodge the IUD knocking it off course causing severe discomfort....(YES ANOTHER REASON TO BUMP THIS THREAD LOL)

Shelleeson

Trophies
XP
Country
shelleeson i'd just have u jump up and down
smile.gif

tongue.gif
another great method if you can get my ass off the bed/wardrobe/kitchen cupboards
rofl2.gif

LOL I was trying to put that discreetly as possible but from what the OGBYNs tell me "certain guys" have the "ability" to dislodge the IUD knocking it off course causing severe discomfort....(YES ANOTHER REASON TO BUMP THIS THREAD LOL)
tongue.gif
oh i just thought of my title when i get to 500 thank you weapon
it wasn't painful just a little it worrying for a time
unsure.gif

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Modshroom: "I am know"?
Anyways:
Man calm down, this isn't a popularity contest, just chill out and figure out how to hook up with a girl that isn't a transvestite or a .jpg and you'll be fine!

modshroom128

OP
Trophies
Website
modshroom128.imgur.com
XP
Country
United States
Modshroom: "I am know"?
Anyways:
Man calm down, this isn't a popularity contest, just chill out and figure out how to hook up with a girl that isn't a transvestite or a .jpg and you'll be fine!
i guess...
(but wtf you started it)

any way, .jpgs tend not to make good lovers.

so i guess were at an armistice.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Welp, already have 40h in Stellar Blade and dying to home and put some more.