OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
And got a hug back!

On one hand, it was great and all, but I'm sure if anyone got her a rose, she would've hugged them.

And also, my ex-girlfriend was around at the time, so I'm not sure how she reacted, in the case she was paying attention...
unsure.gif

Do you think it was worth it?

Cablephish

Show me...
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Sinkhead said:
Sure
happy.gif

Didn't seem to have done damage, at any rate, so go for it!

My best wishes to you
smile.gif

Actually, she already received it, lol.

But a couple of other friends have sent roses to girls, as a Valentine's day tradition, but I don't know how it went for them. I bet they're jealous of me.
rolleyes.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I gave my girlfriend a rose, when my ex was there.. hah..
best thing to think: "how would I react if someone gave me a rose?".
girls are humans too ^^

xSaeros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Flowers are overrated.

All the girl gets is a flower that will die and a dirty vase she has to clean.

That is not romantic in any way; Think outside of the box, do something that will really make her feel like she is special to you.

alucard77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I was single, I use to buy 2 or 3 dozen roses on valentines day and go to school with them. When I was walking down the hallway, girls would be like, "ohh that's so sweet. That girl must be lucky". Then I would stop and hand the chick that said that a rose. Use to go and give roses to like 30+ girls.

A couple of days later, girls would be like, "your the rose guy right?" Perfect and easy to get in with all the ladies. All girls deserve a rose on valentine's day, and trust me, they love you afterwards. Always had dates off that little stunt.

The best is when you give it to a hot girl that has a boyfriend and he forgot to do anything. Man I miss being young. So much fun to be had.

Anakir

Project: Melee
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
alucard77 said:
When I was single, I use to buy 2 or 3 dozen roses on valentines day and go to school with them. When I was walking down the hallway, girls would be like, "ohh that's so sweet. That girl must be lucky". Then I would stop and hand the chick that said that a rose. Use to go and give roses to like 30+ girls.

A couple of days later, girls would be like, "your the rose guy right?" Perfect and easy to get in with all the ladies. All girls deserve a rose on valentine's day, and trust me, they love you afterwards. Always had dates off that little stunt.

The best is when you give it to a hot girl that has a boyfriend and he forgot to do anything. Man I miss being young. So much fun to be had.

lol awesome tip. I gotta try that. But it won't work as well in post-secondary.

Isaiah

The Conductor
Trophies
XP
Country
xSaeros said:
Flowers are overrated.

All the girl gets is a flower that will die and a dirty vase she has to clean.

That is not romantic in any way; Think outside of the box, do something that will really make her feel like she is special to you.
unsure.gif
...I know! get her a bouquet of fake flowers!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat