Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have:
Springless R4DS with English 1.18
2Gb Kingston MicroSD
Order of Ecclesia (Venom)

My issue: After playing Order of Ecclesia, saving, and turning it off, my R4 will refuse to boot up whenever I turn my DSLite on again. It shows the Loading screen, then it goes into black screens, and doesn't do anything further.

I have tried erasing my save file, but it doesn't fix it. I tried replacing the ROM, both trimmed and untrimmed, and it only fixes it temporarily. I have also re-installed flashware, and again, it only fixes it temporarily. I have also played a few other rooms on and off, to see if it could be something else, and the R4 works properly, without the similar issues.

Another thing I have tried is using YSMenu, and it seems to work fine, but I have only tried it once, and have yet to play it for a prolonged period of time using this method, so it requires further testing.

Has this happened to someone else, whether it is with Order of Ecclesia, or any other game? Is there a permanent work-around or fix?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Forte Dante

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did you try reformatting your SD card? You'll have to move all your files off, which is a pain, but its worth a shot. I have the same setup you do and haven't had any problems with OoE, so maybe try getting a different dump or something after you fix the problem.

loony747

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thanks. That did the trick.
yaynds.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum