falcon64z8

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I am requesting there should be a .DPG section where users can upload their .dpg movie, music videos, etc. no adult movies of course, unless you mods care, but im not for it... Anyways, we need a section like that because gba-tmw is such a small community and lately im not feeling the vibe over there. We have such a large community here and at gbatemp I believe there would be a much more variety in the content that us GBA-Temp users can have access to. So make it like where users can only have access to download, thus whoever wanted to download they can join, in which increase our community even greater!

So there you have, what does everyone thinks?

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
im with you. i have a few of movies im willing to upload. it should be like the trading forum and you have to have over a 100 posts or so.

if they did i would upload,saving private ryan,the emperors new groove,etc. It takes me about 6+ hours to convert a movie on high settings

Alucardd

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Lol, GBA-TMW was made for the sharing of movies and stuff, and there are tons of things there to download. If people want movies, they either go there or another "small" community.

BHK_Heartless

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just sign up over at gba-tmw like me Alucard, Fischju and me >_> we are all regular uploaders over there.. and use private servers.. trust me uploading sites sucked.. we've been there!

falcon64z8

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There is a reason I'm paying for this server, those sites suck

Im not trying to be rude or anything, but if you would not like your stuff be put here then do not do it. But I believe there are a lot of people out there that would put up movies. And yea gba-mtw has a bunch of stuff can download from but Im just talking about movies here, if people want other things then they could go elsewhere. Im just trying to make this site the all around one stop place, just like a Wal-mart but no so evil,
wink.gif

Yea I have uploaded stuff there as well BHK, but when I get stuff from others from those third parties server they download fine for me. I believe some people are just too impatience in downloading...

falcon64z8

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Huhhhh...... Well does anyone knows how to add a poll? I click on the poll thing and it does not work can a mod do it please? Man people, well just 2 of you guys forget that wal-mart tangent for a moment and think about the community. Like I said before there is a much larger community here and fischju I know you want your gratitude, but if you can not get it here just don't upload here.

You know what, whoever is in charge can you guys debate on this topic and see if you guys could include this section so we don't have to argue in nonsense...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Oh my gosh is noon, time to play... a Sonic Streets of rage game 😎