Hacking Question I saw somewhere you can get custom amiibo files to write to NTAG215 tags. Looking for BotW cheats.

Delirious17

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I do not recall but somewhere you could make your own amiibo file to write to NTAG215 tags to spawn in whatever in-game content you'd like to Zelda BotW.

Can anyone glean some info for me on this or point me in the right direction?

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't think you're allowed to ask for Amiibo data, it's considered copyrighted content or something

badpix11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
Reactions: JimmyZ

treyplayx3

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are 2 to 3 BOTW amiibo cheats. 1st is Skyward Sword (It was supposed to be an amiibo but didn't happen.) 2nd is Majora's Mask (Same reason as Skyward Sword.) 3rd is 20 heart Wolf Link amiibo (This amiibo exists but is $30 to $40. Starts with 3 hearts. And can only level up with Twilight Princess HD for Wii U by completing a 40 level dungeon with checkpoints at 10, 20, and 40) Sadly I do not know the website to these cheats. Try searching on google. Try saying the whole Post 5 times fast.

Last edited by treyplayx3,

aut0mat3d

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@treyplayx3 Start searching again, here`s a little hint:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...g-editing-amiibos.431670/page-15#post-7206905
https://gbatemp.net/threads/release...g-editing-amiibos.431670/page-15#post-7206913
-here you could find a custom made skyward sword and majoras mask (no copyright problems)

For the Wolflink look for some page which sounds like nearfield crosstalk bank where you probably could find a 20 heart wolflink
But be aware: Amiibo bin dumps are copyrighted Material

Also there are more Amiibos which gives you hard to find/unique Items in BOTW like Epona Horse a.s.o.
http://www.zeldainformer.com/unrele...ath-of-the-wild-and-you-can-already-get-them/

Last edited by aut0mat3d,

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's very easy.

Just get a pack of 20 NTAG215 cards from ebay for $25 (only 18 total amiibo that are "made to work" with BOTW, get more if you want for other games)
Downloaded the apppropriate files from the "bank which holds communications for fields that are near" (Do not ask for it otherwise you may be DELETED)
Flash files to the cards using TagMo
Profit

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
There are 2 to 3 BOTW amiibo cheats. 1st is Skyward Sword (It was supposed to be an amiibo but didn't happen.) 2nd is Majora's Mask (Same reason as Skyward Sword.) 3rd is 20 heart Wolf Link amiibo (This amiibo exists but is $30 to $40. Starts with 3 hearts. And can only level up with Twilight Princess HD for Wii U by completing a 40 level dungeon with checkpoints at 10, 20, and 40) Sadly I do not know the website to these cheats. Try searching on google. Try saying the whole Post 5 times fast.

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/852282601301712896

Reactions: Zidapi

jimbo13

Terry Crews #1 Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Powersaves comes /w Powertag for $19 at gamestop, NTAG215s are sold out in NA unless you want to order from china and it will take awhile.

The powertag I find more handy, re-writeable NFC disc.

Search NFC data and you will find what you're looking for.

Zidapi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
There are 2 to 3 BOTW amiibo cheats. 1st is Skyward Sword (It was supposed to be an amiibo but didn't happen.) 2nd is Majora's Mask (Same reason as Skyward Sword.)
It looks like you're a little out of the loop friend.

Both the Skyward Sword and the Majora's Mask Amiibo have been officially announced, due for release on June 23rd.

Kiesel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WHat's your experience with the amiibos in BOTW? I am using 8-bit link, majoras mask link and ocarina of time link and except for epona I haven't gotten any of the really good items like the tunic of time. How long does it take for them to spawn, on average?

GizmoTheGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
WHat's your experience with the amiibos in BOTW? I am using 8-bit link, majoras mask link and ocarina of time link and except for epona I haven't gotten any of the really good items like the tunic of time. How long does it take for them to spawn, on average?

I got all my exclusive items within a week or so, getting doubles now they sell for about 150 rupees I think.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
@Kiesel in my experience i get almost always the alternate costumes from the amiibos like Fierce Deity set, OOT set etc after defeating at least one Divine Beast.

The one in Zora domain is pretty easy and what you receive is extremely useful early on in the game.

Exclusive weapons/Bow, you'll get them when you at least got 1 Divine Beast down.

Just save before scanning and reset if you don't want the drop item.

@GizmoTheGreen i think you can sell it for 125Rupees..

Reactions: GizmoTheGreen

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1