I request this discussion be pinned for (the time that) I eat!

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I want this thread for me you, and only me you! Nobody Everybody else! Usually when I drink eat, I'm rocking out to YouTube videos and dancing :whip:'ing in my bedroom. SHUT THE FUCK UP! IT'S BETTER THAN GOING TO A DRUG SLUT FILLED PARTY WITH MY FRIENDS WHORES! So I figured this will be my thread for when I'm drinking eating so I can share with you guys what I'm viewing so you can get happy with me! WE CAN ALL BE GAY FABULOUS TOGETHER!

The most fucked up kickball game ever, with a decent song. (Yes, it's the official music video for it)

Reactions: _kbnft

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
"IT'S BETTER THAN GOING TO A SLUT FILLED PARTY WITH MY WHORES!"

Can I be the first to question the logic of taking whores to a slut filled party? I mean go where the demand exceeds the supply and all that, not where there is an entirely viable alternative.

Also Xuphor the pimp.... rock on.

Xuphor

I have lied to all of you. I am deeply sorry.
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"IT'S BETTER THAN GOING TO A SLUT FILLED PARTY WITH MY WHORES!"

Can I be the first to question the logic of taking whores to a slut filled party? I mean go where the demand exceeds the supply and all that, not where there is an entirely viable alternative.

Also Xuphor the pimp.... rock on.

You do realize this is a rip off of another thread, right? I just changed some words, I don't give a :shit: if it doesn't make sense.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: