I recently lost my entire collection

rufuszombot

Assassin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had been collecting games and systems since I was 5, I'm 33 now. Since the PSP days, anytime I could mod a system this was the site I went to when I wanted info. From the Wii to the Wii U, Vita, PS2, 3, 4, mostly the 3DS (I had the Majora's Mask edition) and I was even about to bite the bullet and dive into modding my Switch. Unfortunately my entire town burned down last week, with my entire collection in it (as well as a hearty bluray collection, and my PCs. I always browse even when I don't have any specific reason to, just to see what is going on in the different scenes as a bit of a time killer. I'll still browse, because it's something to take my mind off the things around me, and hopefully I can get back to collecting as soon as I get out of this mess.

So, thanks to the community for existing, and being here when I need you.

Last edited by rufuszombot, , Reason: Details

Sintrial09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kinda understand. I lost my collection in a house fire 6 years ago. After I got my home affairs in order, I got back on ebay and started replacing everything I lost.

Last edited by Sintrial09,

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had been collecting games and systems since I was 5, I'm 33 now. Since the PSP days, anytime I could mod a system this was the site I went to when I wanted info. From the Wii to the Wii U, Vita, PS2, 3, 4, mostly the 3DS (I had the Majora's Mask edition) and I was even about to bite the bullet and dive into modding my Switch. Unfortunately my entire town burned down last week, with my entire collection in it (as well as a hearty bluray collection, and my PCs. I always browse even when I don't have any specific reason to, just to see what is going on in the different scenes as a bit of a time killer. I'll still browse, because it's something to take my mind off the things around me, and hopefully I can get back to collecting as soon as I get out of this mess.

So, thanks to the community for existing, and being here when I need you.
I'm guessing insurance would repay you for your collection, at the current market price?

Ericthegreat

Not New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't have insurance at the time. We were staying with my girlfriend's mother for a short time before we got our own place. We weren't staying long.
Fuck, she wont claim it for you? I mean dont you technically have to have insurance? Most places dont even let you rent without proof of renters insurance.

Last edited by Ericthegreat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users