Hacking I REALLY NEED HELP! PLEASE

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ok i really need some help here is my situation:

i was on version 4.0 softmodded but accidently updated to 4.3e so i remodded with indiana pwns and i have messed around with the iso's and stuff now i cant play games off my hdd i just get the stack dump message is there and way i can just remove all the modded ios's and stubs and trucha off my wii so i can start again. to clear my nand also my homebrew channel wont open now if any one can please give me a tut on how to make my wii a virgin again so i can resoftmod.

thanks in advance

Matthew

Trophies
XP
Country
Please dont use caps for your title. it the same as someone shouting.

One option is to just restore your NAND from when you first softmodded, alternativly you could reinstall the missing/damaged isos

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just follow this guide in order to restore your cIOSes. If you installed version 1.0.8 of the Homebrew Channel but it is not working now, then you probably did something to your normal IOSes yourself, considering you said you messed with them. Try re-updating your Wii in order to restore them first.

daza14

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for the help i got my homebrew channel working but i need help on going from ios 58 to ios 36

help will be much appreciated

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more