I really need help, Can someone help me? **Urgent**

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Enjoi2900, Jul 24, 2009.

1. Enjoi2900
    OP

Newcomer Enjoi2900 Newbie

United States
    Ok, I have a lu32 wii. I have been trying to install wads for some time with no luck. I recently used the Trucha installer to downgrade to ios15, then up to a patched ios36. Now I can install wads using ios36. I have about 6 wads I want to install. I installed some then realized I wouldnt have enough blocks to have all of them on my system menu. So I moved some to my sd card. When I went to my sd card it started to load, then a message came up that said failed to load. I tryed to move the channel back onto my wii, but it wouldnt do that either. What should I do? I heard installing ios60 fixed it, but idk how to install it. Can someone give me a tut how to do it? I am on system menu 4.0. Also, do I need to install the wads using ios60 to get them to work on my sd card? Maybe I have it wrong, I just need to know how I can launch the channels from my sd card. Please help me, I have been trying to get this to work for about 3 weeks.

2. Jeomite

Member Jeomite GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Google for IOS60/61 Installer/Patcher.
    Use Homebrew Channel or something to launch the boot.dol from it...

At the following prompts, make these selections:
    Install IOS61? Press "B" to Deny
    Install IOS60? Press "A" to Confirm
    Patch IOS60? Press "A" to Confirm
    Install Shop Channel? Press "B" to Deny

Afterwards. you will be able to play any WADs from Firmware 4.x's SD Channel.

3. Enjoi2900
    OP

Newcomer Enjoi2900 Newbie

United States
    Thanks a bunch, this is the first forum I have been to that anyone has gave me any help on this issue.

4. lostdwarf

Member lostdwarf GBAtemp Maniac

United Kingdom

best answer you could hope for dude, thats exactly what you need to do. nice one jeomite