Gaming I really hope no more heroes NTSC will work on pal

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
and I want it to only work on NTSU-U systems, just to piss off poor europeans. you wanted your games faster and uncensored, you just had to import (edit: TALKING ABOUT THE CONSOLE HERE, NOT THE GAME), which I did

Mr_Grinch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
and I want it to only work on NTSU-U systems, just to piss off poor europeans. you wanted your games faster and uncensored, you just had to import, which I did

This makes no sense...

To import with the Wii requires a modchip, backups have the same failure/success rates as originals when it comes to on-the-fly region patching. I'm going to be importing No More Heroes IF it works on Pal, if it doesn't then I'll probably let it pass. I'll be honest, the main reason I want to play the game is for a bit of mindless blood-shed. Without the blood, I'm a little less inclined to pay for it.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
... pay for it.

blink.gif

rofl2.gif

Just kidding. I think he means he imported an NTSC-U Wii.

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and I want it to only work on NTSU-U systems, just to piss off poor europeans. you wanted your games faster and uncensored, you just had to import, which I did
while importing a NTSC-U Wii is indeed a very good idea, it's still fucking impossible to get your hands on one for a reasonable price...
I actually had a US Wii pre-ordered at dvdboxoffice.com, and when it still wasn't shipped 1 month after its release, I decided to just buy a PAL Wii instead

Anyway, there's no need to be such an arrogant asshole, k? (especially if you're european yourself, d'oh)

katsuce

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
Just kidding. I think he means he imported an NTSC-U Wii.

finally someone who understood what I meant.

edit: Vater Unser: no luck for you, imported it from canada, got it 4 days after its US release, cost me 300€ with zelda.

and a friend of mine got one in november 2007 with 2 or 3 games for 350€... so...

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'm pretty sure that if Japanese version doesn't work on PAL, USA version doesn't either. But who knows if those gore effects chance the base code somewhat that it's going to work. Please woorrkkkk!!!

Pikachu025

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I don't quite get why the lack/addition of blood is really that important to some. I mean, it's still the same game, isn't it?

(I also don't quite get the developers why they can't just add a "blood: on/off" selection in the options menu, btw.

mr deez

Trophies
XP
Country
This is the sort of thread that should be instantly shut down. The OP had nothing new to say, except what ME ME ME wanted, and it's degenerated in to a row. Great.

shonosuke

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm pretty sure that if Japanese version doesn't work on PAL, USA version doesn't either. But who knows if those gore effects chance the base code somewhat that it's going to work. Please woorrkkkk!!!

It happend with pokemon wii...

And to the poster above me:Your mom should be shut down for giving birth to such an ass

Gifted1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't usualy buy many games since I have a gamefly acct. but i'm def. gonna buy this one. I havnt heard about NMH until last week (I havnt kept up with gaming in so long) and it looks very good. I guess this $25 gift card from Toys R Us when I got Galaxy will finally get used.

Is the US version of this game gonna have blood like they show in the different videos I saw?

haruk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Japanese version is going around now! Downloading it now, has anyone tried it out yet?

edit: just checked out the ntsc-j version on my ntsc-u wii. It didn't need any updating, I just used regionfrii to patch it to USA and it worked, so probably will work with PAL, someone should probably try it out themselves though
tongue.gif

jo-z

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a slim chance the us version will work in pal. Some Ubisoft ntsc-US game does work on Pal Machine, so just cross your finger

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended