Gaming I really hope no more heroes NTSC will work on pal

TravisTouchdown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Can't someone buy it yesterday, play it a bit, rip it, upload it tonight--

Damn it I would buy and release the game if it was out here.

This is an outrage.

Olorinlemaiar

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
hum, for SMG, once the leak appeared, it was up on torrent site almost in two days, and for the official PAL version, it was up the day of the release, same goes for Metroid .....

Dunno why it takes so much time this time...

gambit420

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
and in some cases we had to wait notime because of prereleases!
i think it is silly to predict the dumping date of a game. because there are some factors nobody can predict. so this one more week thing is bullshit. could be ten seconds from now to one year from now. ps: you can increase the speed of this process by going out and buying/stealing the game and get your hands on it
smile.gif

grant666uk

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I just hope after all this back and forward to my pc. Like checking ever 20 mins that in the end I can get it to work. This could all be for nothing.

At least if you have a Ntsc wii you know you will be playing it in all its blood spurting gory glory sometime soon.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
hum, for SMG, once the leak appeared, it was up on torrent site almost in two days, and for the official PAL version, it was up the day of the release, same goes for Metroid .....

Dunno why it takes so much time this time...

dewys adventure PAL took a good while before it was dumped, way after the retail release date. oh and even if it is announced it takes a while for it to "appear" in the usual places so that takes a few days also (unless you have acess to a private tracker)

Rammoth

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

jonm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
No.More.Heroes-USA-WII has appeared on some private torrent sites but there are mixed reports on whether it works on PAL. I wouldn't get my hopes up anyway
frown.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Why is that? =\

becasue it's slow thats why
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
I know that, but usually it takes less than a day

in my case it's taken around 3-4 days before a recently new released game appears on usenet.

No.More.Heroes-USA-WII has appeared on some private torrent sites but there are mixed reports on whether it works on PAL. I wouldn't get my hopes up anyway

nope, 100% works on pal, on blackcats the uploader themselves said that it works 100% on pal, so did a few of the people who were downloading, i'm guessing the problems are from people setting the language other than english or they are not setting the display properly (50hertz and 60hertz)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Lol