1. sultanbrunei

OP sultanbrunei Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Hi,
    Forgive me for asking here. I have already read so many threads about sigpatches and still could not understand all the languages.
    This is because I came from SX OS, which has a much simpler concept to get the game running.

So I have erased my SD card, repartitioned it to FAT32, downloaded atmosphere 0.19.1 from github, downloaded goldleaf.
    Now, in short, I have successfully entered atmosphere, and when I went to goldleaf to install NSP, it gives an error code 2145.
    Which through google I came to find that it is because I have not inserted latest sigpatches.

Now, could someone please guide me how do I get sigpatches for my atmosphere 0.19.1?
    I tried to download Autoips patcher, however I really do not know how to use this.
    I have tried several methods that is available in the forum however after tried using all those methods it still gives me error code 2145.

2. mrgone

mrgone old man

Germany
    they are on github available, the link is in the forum
    you do not have to apply the patches anywhere, just extract them to the sdcard

3. Nashan67

Nashan67 Member
    Newcomer

France
    Simplest way to get the correct sigpatches is tu use AiO Updater (search in github)

4. petspeed

petspeed GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Denmark
  5. sultanbrunei

OP sultanbrunei Newbie
    Newcomer

Indonesia
    Very well explained! Thanks to these. I am now able to play all my NSPs! Thank you! :)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - atmosphere, sigpatches, really