i realise that i have trypophobia

SilentRevolt

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
it was yesterday when i found the word TRYPOPHOBIA while surfing on the internet,since i am a very curious person,i google the word and the image gives me the chill,itch on my skin or whatever. for those people who doesnt know what is trypophobia: its a phobia of looking at small/clustered holes. Anyone know how to cure this?
ohnoes.png

And YAY its my first blog
smile.gif

TheTwoR's

Yay I can finally edit this thingy :D
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
Oh man just imagine the awesome, comfortable most relaxing feeling of rubbing your bare fingers slowly, while pressing hard on these little holes.
Hope you sleep well ;D

prowler_ said:
TheTwoR's said:
QUOTE(ThePowerOutage @ Nov 22 2010, 05:23 PM)
Very mature.

*Looks at text under Avatar*

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
Trypophobia

Trypophobia (edit|talk|history|links|watch|logs) (delete) – (View log)

WP:Wikipedia is not for things made up one day. See http://www.geocities.com/holephobia/trypophobia.html for someone purporting to have invented this name in 2005. No evidence in Google Scholar for any actual phobia known by this term. —Largo Plazo (talk) 13:08, 11 March 2009 (UTC)

* Note: This debate has been included in the list of Medicine-related deletion discussions. -- —Largo Plazo (talk) 13:10, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
* Note: This debate has been included in the list of Social science-related deletion discussions. -- —Largo Plazo (talk) 13:10, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
* Delete. Likely hoax and borderline patent nonsense: Trypophobia is a serious fear of hole, which results in an all-over itchy feeling and general uneasyness. Google search seems to indicate a pattern of trolling: petitions to dictionaries to include the word, posts to answers.yahoo.com, attempts to insert the word (together with shock site images) in the World of Warcraft forums. - Smerdis of Tlön (talk) 15:32, 11 March 2009 (UTC)
* Delete Non-notable nonsense Cardamon (talk) 17:02, 11 March 2009 (UTC)

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Art...ion/Trypophobia

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
SilentRevolt said:
that kind of pics doesnt effect me
smileipb2.png

Because you don't have this fake phobia of a fake disease. You are just grossed out by photoshopped pictures. It's not a phobia.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
SilentRevolt said:
smileipb2.png

Then don't go look up Lotus Boob, Lamprey Fingers, or a manga story called The Holes.
ohmy.gif

I think I've got trypophobia too, all of that shit freaks me out and makes me itchy. Like, freaks me out as in a 30 minute freak out so bad it's probably a borderline panic attack.

QUOTE(science @ Nov 22 2010, 11:44 AM) It's not a phobia.
If it's not a phobia, then I sure do have a severe reaction towards clusters of randomly-sized holes. And lotus seed pods. O.o

Tokyo Jihen

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
SilentRevolt said:
smileipb2.png

Then don't go look up Lotus Boob, Lamprey Fingers, or a manga story called The Holes.
ohmy.gif

I think I've got trypophobia too, all of that shit freaks me out and makes me itchy. Like, freaks me out as in a 30 minute freak out so bad it's probably a borderline panic attack.

QUOTE(science @ Nov 22 2010, 11:44 AM) It's not a phobia.
If it's not a phobia, then I sure do have a severe reaction towards clusters of randomly-sized holes. And lotus seed pods. O.o
Yeah, it makes my skin crawl as well. I don't freak out though. And is that manga the one wear there are people sized holes? Because that story is REALLY creepy.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fucking lotus boob is the one thing that freaks the shit out of me in relation to trypophobia. Aside from that I'm alright.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
becat said:
And is that manga the one wear there are people sized holes? Because that story is REALLY creepy.
You're thinking of Amigara Fault.

The Holes is a manga about a girl who finds little itchy holes on her butt and starts putting things into them. Soon she's found in her room, tons of shit in holes all over her body (the holes are even in her eyes), it looks gross as hell....

*Link to copyrighted material removed.

...Oh god... I'm all itchy and freaked out now.... Just because I had to check if that was The Holes...... ;_;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things