Hacking I read the stickies but still confused. (3DSXL)(Firmware) Please help.

Breadwin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to keep this short, sorry for shitposting the forums so soon but I just cant get my head around this.

I recently bought a 3DS XL(red color)
• My Serial Number is :SAF102823200.
I still don't know which firmware I am running comparing information in the wiki.

Other information :
I download some kind of update when I first turned on my 3DS XL.. was this an update for my firmware and did I just GG myself?

Is my console compatible with flash carts? Please

Why would you download a update if you don't know what the update does ?

Especially if you are aware of this forum :wacko:

SolarisHeights

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I went over their refund and returns policy thoroughly and I'm covered from ear to ear, I called them up today briefly explained that the device is malfunctioning :3 and they said I just have to bring it in and it's sorted. I'm pretty lucky we have this policy in our country I guess.

Thank you again to everyone who helped :) no really! I would bake u guys some nice cookie if i knew u ^__^ dats it mane

Due to the luck dip nature of obtaining a 4.5.0 device, the fact that I'm almost sure the device I originally purchased came with a +6. firmware, I've started looking into bundles and tyring to find maybe someone on ebey selling a ds with a confirmed working serial :( me noob.

IronClouds

GBAtemp's Pokébro
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some retailers let you take the console out of the packaging and test it out before you buy it. Maybe see if your retailer allows that? With the experience they think you've had thus far, it wouldn't be out of line for someone in a similar situation to test it out prior to buying just to avoid going through the same problem again.

Reactions: SolarisHeights

SolarisHeights

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I would have done just that ironclouds but Good news just now, I've just found someone locally selling a second hand device running a 4.5.0 firmware for a reasonable price and it appears to be in mint condition too, I also have a voucher to receive $10 off my transaction as well so I think I'm just going to settle with this and call it a day ^__^;

hehehe ^ i'll make sure not to this time >:) thanks for reminding me!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 1080p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality