I ran over a possum.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
I accidentally ran over a huge possum like half an hour ago on my way to the store.

Then on my way back, there was no sign of it.

So if I randomly post screaming that there's a (ghost|zombie) possum eating my (soul|brain), now you know the backstory.
I bet he doesn't have the guts to try that again. Crossing roads. Pfft.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speaking as somebody that has engaged in melee combat with a possum, I can tell you that those fucking things are much tougher than they look.
I clubbed one over the head with a baseball bat and it stood up on it's hind legs and fucking hissed at me!

Chances are by now it's totally forgotten your puny car.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
i ran over a possum once. i was probably doing about 50mph. i felt him hit the floor board and almost roll against the rest of the chassis as i continued over it. i slowed down a bit and looked in the rear view mirror and saw it continuing to cross the road. possums are tough, so as long as you didn't hit it with a wheel it probably lived and went about it's business. also one into my fathers garage once. he shot it in the head with a pellet gun several times and it just pissed it off. he would have used his .45 but it would have fucked up the garage.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
OP
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Great, now I'm even more scared of it coming back for revenge.
ohnoes.png

I don't know if I hit it with the wheel or not, as it's the first time I've ever hit anything.

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Rydian said:
ohnoes.png

I don't know if I hit it with the wheel or not, as it's the first time I've ever hit anything.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
Rydian said:
ohnoes.png

Be afraid. Be very afraid.
If that Possum is anything like your avatar, then yes he should.

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The internal injuries might kill assuming it had any regardless of whether or not it was bleeding. After all some people die from head trauma hours after an accident.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just laughed maniacally after I read every post in this thread except the post before me, which was totally off topic and unrelated to the topic...somehow. And now I'm pissing off my friends 'cause I told them about these possum posts over and over again, stating that possums are cool.

Lawl

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Wish I could use that for video editing lol