Homebrew I ran into a problem, I'm trying to downgrade to 2.1.0, but it keeps saying error hold the pow

Xandrid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Nigeria
I ran into a problem, I'm trying to downgrade to 2.1.0, but it keeps saying error hold the power button, I'm not sure if that normal

DasRocka

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Make sure that you are in the EmuNand, i had this error by myself i was in the SysNand and tryed to downgrade the live system an got the same error.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I made sure, probably the first thing I did
Where does the problem happen? Does it happen at NFIRM? If so, I was able to solve it by putting the firmware.bin in the luma folder IIRC.

Edit. You have to put the Luma3DS NTR firmware.bin in the luma folder

Last edited by Stephano,

majinspyda

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue while attempting to downgrade a 03ds yesterday. I couldnt get past that point even when i reinstalled emunand backup. Make sure your emunand is updated to latest firmware, format twice then reattempt to downgrade. that worked for me

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same issue while attempting to downgrade a 03ds yesterday. I couldnt get past that point even when i reinstalled emunand backup. Make sure your emunand is updated to latest firmware, format twice then reattempt to downgrade. that worked for me
I agree. That most likely is the problem. Just out out of curiosity though? When you downgraded, did it stop at the NFIRM file? If so, did you ever place the firmware.bin in the luma folder? The only reason why I'm asking because I have had to do it 2/3 times (on 3 diffrent 3ds's) and I don't see it in the guide.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yup did it twice
Well the only other thing I can think of is to get the latest version on plaisysupdater, latest version of luma, and place the firmware.bin in the luma folder. Outside of that, I'm stumped. I would ask Plailect directly. He would definite be able to help you out

Razorzeto

Darkness can not drive out darkness.
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't think so, Don't think I even know what that is

Be sure you don't have any modification on your sysnand, backup your emunand and SD contents, format a new one using EmuNAND9 and start the process from scratch.
You can also wait a few days when the CTRNAND injection method becomes a thing, a9lh will be more easy to install.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Imma make quesadillas for lunch :D