I quit damn it!

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am fed up beyond capacity to say while remaining civil.

You already know me as old, but I am officially quitting being an adult as of today here (and it is happening on the locations I have not quit as a result of hating adults).

I plan to be '19' till hell freezes over. I will be 19 shortly, and I will be 19 next year as well. I will reset my age and continue to reset my age each year.

It's the last straw. I have lost respect for virtually EVERY last location I participate on where being an adult has meant anything (supposedly).

I might dislike the internet in general, and find technology often disagreeable in lots of cases, but adults have finally stepped on my last nerve.

If you are over 19 you are on notice, I refuse to be one of you. I'm not waiting for you to line up and join all the others that have pissed me off.

Call me immature if you like, it now has no negative connotations, merely indicates I am getting it right.

If being 'mature' suggests I am acting like the rest of the adult world, then I have something wrong with me.

Thank you for your attention.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I said this once before. Now I'm trapped at the age of 14
frown.gif

nugundam0079

Exemplary Сasual Dating - Legitimate Girls
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkmenistan
24 here-Get Mad

Anyone remember the name of that insect tactical game for DS-you play as kids who ride around in giant bug mecha?

damn

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hehe I am not saying I will automatically 'hate' anyone over 19, I am saying being over 19 simply will not have any special value to me.

Being under 20 won't be special either though, although I will likely have less reasons to find you disagreeable even if you actually are.

I something wrong with me? No, I simply got fed up with all that is usually wrong with adults.

Look at anything that is wrong with the world around you, how much of it is the fault of kids?

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty young, and I still don't want to grow up. Growing up will mean giving up a lot of things, and I don't feel mature enough to do so yet.

frown.gif

doyama

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Man I'm 40. How many hours of hate am I supposed to be getting
tongue.gif

I suppose for me anyway, when I was 19, I would have been..errr in university doing my Engineering degree. To be honest I basically went in, in 1992, then resurfaced in 1999, with a Master degree, and everything in between was kind of a blur. Basically spending every single waking moment studying. So I guess I don't really have any affinity for being '19 forever'. And "Forever 21" just makes me feel like a pedo-bear!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4