Gaming I predict a short Zelda direct in the next few weeks

duffmmann

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess there is no good reason to have made this thread other than being bored. But I've got a feeling there will be a Zelda direct soon. I'm sure it will be to showcase the second DLC pack for Breath of the Wild, but also have a suspicion that there may be one last upcoming 3DS Zelda title made in the same style as A Link Between Worlds. Like I can definitely see A Link to the Past being fully remade in that engine, if not some new title entirely with the same engine. I'm sure many of you will say that there are no more Zelda titles coming to the 3DS, but I'm honestly not entirely convinced of that.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
If there's another Direct soon, I doubt it will be Zelda focused. Yes, they'll probably highlight the upcoming DLC, but Mario+Rabbids and Fire Emblem Warriors also have DLC coming soon. Not to mention Xenoblade Chronicles 2 release, with its own season pass. ARMS and Pokken DX have had free updates recently. So chances are a Direct would be a mixed bag.

Last edited by Xzi,

MeowMeowMeow

S̈͊ͣ̎̍͋͟eͩ͊ͨ̂ͫ̐ͬ͟n̆ͨp͒ͪ̿̔aͤͬ̄ͩͨ͗̔iͧ̽ͤ
Trophies
D̀͌̀e̵ͧk̷u̾̂ͨ͗̾͊̚ ͥ̈ͤ̎̒̓T͊ͬ͜rͨ̌̔͂́e͂̌ͩͦ̃͜eͬͪ̄͝
XP
Country
Netherlands
Screen-Shot-2014-12-31-at-8.47.42-PM-850x471.png

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
If A link to the past gets remade then I'm pretty sure it'll be for the Switch, unfortunately. I could see them releasing LTTP & LBW packaged together... Might even make me consider buying a switch, then!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr