Hacking i play backup alot and im wondering if im killing my wii's laser

gamer1035

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I heard backup discs kill the wii's laser faster, so is there any way I can keep the lasers life as long as possible?

Raylene2K7

Trophies
XP
Country
Jamaica
gamer1035 said:
I heard backup discs kill the wii's laser faster, so is there any way I can keep the lasers life as long as possible?
Don't believe all the sh*t you hear

My PSX, Dreamcast, PS2, Saturn, Gamecube, Wii, Xbox, Xbox360 all still work.

Just make sure you don't use "+R" DVD's on your Wii. Use DVD-R's and don't buy the cheapest crap there is, buy Verbatim

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Oooooohhh Damn, mi Wii doesn't even turn ON, would it be cause I have played 10 games and none of them are legit copy???
cry.gif

kallstar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Oooooohhh Damn, mi Wii doesn't even turn ON, would it be cause I have played 10 games and none of them are legit copy???
cry.gif
The results just came back from the forensics lab... the cause of death remains inconclusive. it appears that your Wii either committed suicide or maybe.... it was Murder!! A brutal infection of copyrightus infringus... a deadly poison usually administered by someone with very close access to your wii.

Can you think of ANYONE who wished to do your wii harm? Perhaps a neglected N64 or Gamecube?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Original titles potencially can kill your lens too, is the use of your driver what kill lens, faulty media and scratched disc, the driver needs to force the lens to read it correctly. Anyway if you play a lot of backups there more chance to kill your lens early not because the backups itself but the use of your console, the most you use Wii the less lens life span.

Kokorazashi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Your lens doesn't die. It's all because people use bad burns or some shit. I have an original Wii (One bought on release) and it still works fine (I use +Rs too :wtf:). And I know this is offtopic, but some Wiis cant run Super Smash Bros. Brawl because of the DL, even legit copies.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Just make sure you don't use "+R" DVD's on your Wii. Use DVD-R's and don't buy the cheapest crap there is, buy Verbatim

You're just as bad as the rest. How does +R differ from -R at all?
like i said close this thread, it's going to turn into flames.....GBATEMP is on fire!

wii_player

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
charlieawesome said:
Raylene2K7 said:

You're just as bad as the rest. How does +R differ from -R at all?

Seriously why would it make any difference?

digitydogs

404 Error: Member Not Found
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It makes a difference because several of the DVD drives included in the wii have issues with +R, -R has the highest compatability, so it is suggested to prevent alot of "HELP why dont my burned games work threads."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.