1. xellspooun

OP xellspooun Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    So, I re-partitioned my SD card in order to dual-boot Android 10 and Atmosphere. I did not backup my emuNAND through Hekate, but I did backup my SD card. The emuNAND was a partition not a folder.

I made another partition emuNAND and tried to copy-paste the emuMMC folder in the reformatted SD card, which did not work. Is there any way to restore my games and saves, or should I start from scratch?

I am on the latest Hekate/Nyx and I am on firmware 10.0.1|AMS M.18.0|E.

Thanks for any help beforehand.

Orangy57 likes this.
  2. Shadow#1

Shadow#1 Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert

United States
    Your fucked

3. Orangy57

Orangy57 bruh

United States
    I did the exact same thing last year since I thought I had a file-based EmuMMC and I just ended up starting from scratch. You could theoretically use a file recovery tool in linux or something but you're reasonably stuck starting over again. It sucks too since the Nintendo folder that you can back up doesn't even let you use the old saves with a new EmuMMC.

xellspooun likes this.
  4. xellspooun

OP xellspooun Member
    Newcomer

Greece
    Well actually, I copy+pasted again the emuMMC folder, this time replacing the files it asked me to and now some games do work and have their saves restored, strangely enough.

Well, next time I should be more careful, oh well.

Orangy57 and r5xscn like this.
Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - partitioned, emuNAND, restore