I ordered an R4i Gold from nds-card.com with free shipping via HongKong Air Mail

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by Tomato Hentai, Jan 21, 2015.

1. Tomato Hentai
    OP

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Does anybody know how long this will take to get here? I actually ordered it a few weeks ago.

2. MajinCubyan

MajinCubyan The Funky Super Saiyan

GBAtemp Patron
    MajinCubyan is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Nov 24, 2014
    United States
    Orre
    Couldn't really say fur sure. I've ordered quite a few r4 cards in the past with free shipping and I've had one get to me in 2-3 weeks and I've had one get to me 6 months later. Completely forgot I ordered it. Haha.

If its been a few weeks already, I imagine it wouldn't be too long out. Give it another week and then I'd say something to them if nothing comes. Hope its not the latter of my two examples.

3. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
    2 to 4 weeks depending on where you live in the world. Longer if it has to pass through customs like it does in some parts of Europe. 1 month is on par for those that live in North America.

4. speeddog73

speeddog73 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 20, 2015
    United States
    No offense, but why the heck would you create a topic on this xD JUST WAIT!!!

5. how_do_i_do_that

how_do_i_do_that Blue Wizard is about to die.

May 16, 2008
    Antarctica
    You have insufficient posts to view location.
    Because some people have the "next day delivery" mentality due to overuse of amazon, newegg and other similar sites; and expect flashcart websites to be the same thing. And so they ask "is it here yet" after placing the order the day before.

6. Tomato Hentai
    OP

Tomato Hentai baja boner blast

Oct 30, 2014
    Canada
    actually north korea. please send help
    Mainly because I bought it so my little sister can play Cooking Mama, and she keeps asking, and I don't even know how long it was going to take. I mean, it's here now, but still.

MajinCubyan likes this.