Hacking I/O Error during verification phase of burning

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, it might be in spanish. however, as I mentioned, other regions of lost odyssey and blue dragon show the game name in Japanese. it won't display that on the regular dash, but that's what it shows in the default.xex. though, it could be like the ps3's PARAM.SFO where a certain offset is read, then the name is displayed. I saw a few games like final fantasy xiii series have them at a weird offset so using the editor on the default game name won't change the game's name. it's possible several are in there, but there's a default one like the PARAM.SFO.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

btw, I had to change lightning's trilogy to what I wanted in hex I believe, because the editor wouldn't find the right offset for north american english.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
doesn't work that way. the default.xex is encrypted. tampering with an iso will make the game unbootable unless using a jtag or rgh.

the PARAM.SFO on the ps3 isn't encrypted, which is why I could do that.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I dunno. if you find an installer, don't install it. I have the app, but I don't know if it's okay to upload it. I'd need a staff's approval. @DinohScene ?

le fluffie would be your best bet cuz I know it can at least decrypt dlc containers (possibly other containers too). however, it's a stretch whether either can do anything to an iso.

As long as it doesn't contain copyrighted code, you're fine.

Reactions: godreborn

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't believe it does, but this is the only file that has a potential virus if downloading the wrong one. couldn't upload it due to the size. it's 10.7MBs compressed. it's a single file btw. I wouldn't worry about it though, because I'm pretty sure it won't fix the problem unless it's profile related. I'd say use your friend's disc on your system and see if the language is Spanish. that will at least tell you.

TheVAAAN

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I just bought a second system for chipping and offline only use and i figured i would flash the drive in it to test my unverified games, so far most of them have worked, and abgx said that stealth was successful so would it be safe to use these discs on the other, online active system?

edit: nevermind, the game crashed during the second phase

Last edited by TheVAAAN,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: