Hardware i nid help i dont know which flash cart to buy

vayumikaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a nds lite and i dont know which flash cart to buy....uhm im thinking on buying m3 real or a R4ds....uhm can i know how to use wi-fi or opera or nds browser on both? im not sure but am i ryt that for the m3 real i just gota buy the rumble ram pak and im gud ryt? but wid the r4 i still nid to buy somthing which i dont know which i know would cost me because im buying 2 things...but wid the m3 real rumble ram pak itll cost me around 50 ryt? do both flash carts can go on multiplayer....uhm hehehhe and how do u go on to the multiplayer do u still nid wi-fi? uhmm sori for the ignorance but im just realy a newbie...id really appreciate it if u guys help me out...thanks alot!

additional uhmmm would d m3 real go slower if i use a 4 gig memory card

hankchill

I Pwn n00bs.
Trophies
Website
www.hankchill.com
XP
Country
Canada
First off, if you're going to start a discussion, at least write in English, not Retard. All of the stupid short forms you have there is the most annoying thing ever, and not only that, you made a whole paragraph that is one big freaking run-on sentence, only separated by question marks.

I read your post half way, and I decided to stop because this is the writing of an 8 year old. But seriously, if you're looking for a flash card, GBAtemp has a whole ton of reviews on different ones that may suit your needs; topics like these are completely unnecessary if you read some reviews, because frankly, everybody is going to tell you all different cards under the sun to buy, and then you'll get confused.

Go read some reviews, and decide for yourself.

vayumikaru

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im sorry i won't do it again. but i think people will still understand what i wrote on the forum, because i sended it to other sites and they gave me a more positive reaction. Not like yours, all you mostly did was bad talk my post, not understanding what i realy wanted to know. Well anyways thanks a lot loser had a lot of help with your reply take care a truck might hit you
rolleyes.gif

NeSchn

Swag.
Trophies
Website
neschncardreviews.tk
XP
Country
United States
vayumikaru said:
im sorry i won't do it again. but i think people will still understand what i wrote on the forum, because i sended it to other sites and they gave me a more positive reaction. Not like yours, all you mostly did was bad talk my post, not understanding what i realy wanted to know. Well anyways thanks a lot loser had a lot of help with your reply take care a truck might hit you
rolleyes.gif
Wow, Your a real asshole.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, @AncientBoi my condolences to both of you +1