Hacking I need the MOdify.zip from the guide up there... I emailed but didn&#3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondeo man

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry if this seems a stupid question by why not upload Modify.zip to rapidshare and then post the web address

Or will this encourage just anyone to get the link rather than visiting the board

Just a thought

Wiifree

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi all,
I have a chipped PAL Wii (Wiinja Deluxe) running 3.4E, latest burned games just wont play at all, so decided to sofmod it. Before I do that, do I need to upgrade to latest 4.2E? Also emailed for the files but no reply!
May I asked why do we need to email for the files? Can someone PM me too for the files, want to attempt the sofmod during the weekend. Thanks in advance.

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mondeo man said:
sorry if this seems a stupid question by why not upload Modify.zip to rapidshare and then post the web address

Or will this encourage just anyone to get the link rather than visiting the board

Just a thought
cause it contains stuff not allowed by the forum

Wage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I also could use a PM to the link, please.

Having to re-mod my wii and don't feel like downloading the files from ten or twenty different .zip files like I had to the first time (a year ago).

longtom1

Keep an eye on my posts cause I quick edit frequen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you're not getting any email back fill in the subject line(e.g. Files Needed) and put some text in the email(simple "Many Thanks" will do) have tested both email addresses and got a reply from both

soapdude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
extremely sorry but can someone plz PM me with the .zip??? Many thanks in advance
yay.gif
:santa: lol idk if the santa one will work lol

nope it didnt

and yes i did create this account just for this question but seeing most of the topics it looks helpfu. definately be on alot

afnuke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just got the reply....its works fine, took like 10 seconds. Dont forget to put dot com at the end of the email address and it went to my spam mail btw.

user786

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I originally emailed for it as well a few days ago, I was getting very antsy and impatient.

Lo and behold it was sitting in my spam mail folder.

Check there first and make sure your email account doesn't have the feature on to automatically purge all spam. It could be possible it went into your spam folder and auto purged if your settings were configured that way in your email account.

weedface

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
same here, i emailed and PMed the dude but he wont respond.

could someone be kind enough and pm me the links?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users