Hacking I need suggestions on a gba-cart!

NonStopInTheMix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Alright, so i know the war that is going on between the R4 and the supercard and g6 real and cyclods blah blah blah. But i think alot of people have forgotten about the gba carts!

i found my gameboy micro today and wanted to buy a gbacart for it. But since its been a while since most of the review topics came up i was wondering which should i buy now? =\

SupercardSD ?
Supercard Minisd?
Other suggestions?

ive did some research and the supercard's compatability isnt that great. but other great performers like the EZ3 are going for a whopping $100! Im planning to spend about 50 dollars for it. so if anybody could give me any suggestions about which cart to buy and from where, i'd really appreciate it
gbasp.gif

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The Supercard is fairly bad when it comes to GBA compatability, I really wouldn't be getting one if you were only going to use it for GBA games.

Better options are flashmemory based GBA carts that used to be around or something like the M3, which is fairly similar to the Supercard but is supposed to have better compatability.

You could look into this new Elink cart that the site will be reviewing soon.

NonStopInTheMix

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
yeah but so far only one site is selling it... but i read the info on it, looks promising.

but to quickly recap.. supercard isnt all that good? most of the older posts say to just get EZ3

Veho

The man who cried "Ni".
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You could get either an EZ Flash 4, or an M3 Perfect miniSD. The M3 Perfect is the absolute best, but combined with a memory card, it will reach $100. I'd recommend the EZF4. Cheap, excellent compatibility (all games work, Pokemon need the clock patch, Boktai needs the light sensor patch. All in all, 4 games with "special needs"), no lag. I ordered one from Bamboogaming, and it came out $42 with shipping.

gbasp.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse