I need someone savegame from infinite space USA please!

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by kazekun, Mar 25, 2010.

1. kazekun
    OP

Member kazekun GBAtemp Regular

Portugal
    I stupidly erased my save game in infinite space... i was pretty forward and i dont want to redo all again, so i am searching for someone with an advanced save that will share with me, i was with 18 hours of game at this side of story (spoiler) i was at the part when the giant fleet decided to atack the trading solar system to block the big nebula or something fleet to be able to atack them and they were pplanning to blow up the big red in order to destroy the other fleet.

contact me trough my mail acekaze2009@hotmail.com or skype kazekun1, any savegame is welcome :S

2. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    any save at all will be welcome :S i would be really thankfull if any of you aswered fast cuz i will be leaving in 4h and i really wanted to be playing it when i am out :S

3. elixirdream

Member elixirdream GBAtemp Legend

Malaysia
    try cheats.gbatemp.net

some of them uploaded some .sav there [​IMG]

4. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    can you please help me try find it there? :S i need something of chapter 5 is where i was, but if theres other chapters i will be okai also

( I see the forum where they all talk about the game cheats and all, but i cant find any savegame there :S)

5. kazekun
    OP

Portugal
    Closed! i found a save with 9 hours, on chapter 4, its not my save [​IMG] but its better than starting all over,, thanks man for the help! ( i couldnt find the links there before because i needed to be registered to see links)