ROM Hack I Need Some Programs That Read and Open BMG Files

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 3,947
  • Replies 5
D

Deleted User

OP
I am looking for a program that reads, opens, and allows you to edit BMG files.
I already have two, but I have problems with them.
MKDS Course Editor: It deletes some lines of text, or when a file is really big, crashes when you attempt to load a file
BMGEditor: It won't even open any files. It says that they're of an invalid format.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
tried https://code.google.com/p/editor-arquivo-bmg/downloads/list? or Ted.exe? with ted you have to have some basic understanding of pointers and your bmg file structure. But it is good enough to make you think about using kruptar instead (if you have dumped your pointers already and figured out all you control codes).
I gave up on mkds as it did not accept the new control codes - both tinke and mkds will read english only ones and let you edit those (just insert your control codes after with a byte replacement). For me though the trouble is line length formatting. watching how many letters fits on the screen can be a real pain.

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

OP
tried https://code.google.com/p/editor-arquivo-bmg/downloads/list? or Ted.exe? with ted you have to have some basic understanding of pointers and your bmg file structure. But it is good enough to make you think about using kruptar instead (if you have dumped your pointers already and figured out all you control codes).
I gave up on mkds as it did not accept the new control codes - both tinke and mkds will read english only ones and let you edit those (just insert your control codes after with a byte replacement). For me though the trouble is line length formatting. watching how many letters fits on the screen can be a real pain.

I can't use Java applets, because, even with the newest version of Java, my computer leaves me in an endless loop of "What program would you like to use to open this file?" so I think for now I'll stick with Kruptar, but just in case it doesn't work, can you give me a link of where to download Ted.exe? I was having issues finding it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn