I need some photo software

VashTS

Beat it, son
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have gimp, and photoshop is too complicated for me. I was wondering if anyone can recommend some easy to use software to create professional looking photos like for family portraits. I was thinking about using a green screen maybe for backdrops. It can be freeware or paid software I just need some ideas of what is good and easy. I am a terrible artist and I hate using photo manipulation software.

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Easy to use? I would say Paint.NET. For me I find it very easy to use. It has a magic wand tool, so you can select and remove a green screen, and there are plenty of plugins for it to get the effect you want. I find it easier to use than GIMP, I can't say anything about photoshop though, as I don't use it. Best of all, it's free!

http://www.getpaint.net/

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Photoshop.

Figure out what you want to do, then look up tutorials on how to do it. Once you get accustomed to it, you'll be all set.
And don't be afraid to move the layout around a bit. I prefer a more 'classic' layout to my Photoshop:
photoshop.png

Usually I keep the Animation window minimized, and the whole program maximized. Keeps everything I use frequently 'at hand' without clutter of stuff I don't use.
The "Painting" layout is similar to the one I use if you're interested.

smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you can try Aperture 3 if you have a mac. i've never used it being as i don't have a mac, but i hear its very easy to use. i have the cs5 master collection so i typically use photoshop for my photo editing needs. i've also heard that paint.net is easy to use as person66 mention above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water