Homebrew I need some Help with my Homebrew

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a version 11.0.0-33U 3ds xl and was able to install Homebrew a while back, but now my 3ds wants to update.
I'm scared this will destroy my Homebrew and thusfor the themes I have so I keep putting off the system updates, but I recently tried to access Homebrew and a popup said I needed to update before accessing the internet.
I am not sure what to do now. Any chance for help??

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they are the Primary exploits for the Homebrew to my knowledge as I only use Cubic Ninja

Both are games that can access Homebrew.

Not sure if ACNL will help out need another persons opinion on this subject

ohh..... acnl is a game, but how can I find out what my homebrew exploit is?

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know acnl is a game lol Its Animal Crossing New Leaf xD

and hmmm well how did you install the homebrew to begin with ?

lol ok.
Lets see... I have another thread where I was trying to install Homebrew... I used some video tutorials.... lemme find it

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The YouTube video was by someone called Klop Nox

NuikopeaDemon

Hello Darkness
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
New Zealand
lol ok.
Lets see... I have another thread where I was trying to install Homebrew... I used some video tutorials.... lemme find it

Oh okay hmm still not sure if you can install the homebrew on the next firmware the way you did it... like I said If you have one of these two games Cubic Ninja and Freaky Formes Deluxe you could still install the hax

but I think for now I would wait til someone who knows more about this stuff than me to help you out

Sorry /:

DavidRO99

Average Ryzen user.
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, North
lol ok.

Dont update, you need Cubic Ninja, or Freakyforms Deluxe

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so.... how do I get that stuff,and how do I even get into Homebrew without internet since my 3ds refuses access...
Like. I guess I can just never touch it again xD

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just see if your local gamestop has Cubic Ninja, it's pretty common. Then buy it, set up homebrew, then set up menuhax. Then you can quickly return Cubic Ninja. Make sure you clear the save data first!

You now have menuhax installed! A OFW Homebrew User's best friend.

Sent from my Browser on a New 3DS XL with A9LH

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh..... it got updated without my knowing and now i can't do shit..... I don't even have enough spare money to get gas, so cubic nina is out of question too:hateit:

Ev1l0rd

(⌐◥▶◀◤) girl - noirscape
Trophies
Website
catgirlsin.space
XP
Country
Netherlands

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just see if your local gamestop has Cubic Ninja, it's pretty common. Then buy it, set up homebrew, then set up menuhax. Then you can quickly return Cubic Ninja. Make sure you clear the save data first!

You now have menuhax installed! A OFW Homebrew User's best friend.

What gamestop do you live near? Cubic ninja is sold out everywhere and goes for 50-80 bucks online. And also besides that if the 3ds cant connect to the internet, cubic ninja is the only option, as most primary exploits use the internet to download a payload. Though if the OP has access to a 10.7 3ds and oot3d or stixker star that works too.

Skyshadow101

The Sky Is The Limit!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What gamestop do you live near? Cubic ninja is sold out everywhere and goes for 50-80 bucks online. And also besides that if the 3ds cant connect to the internet, cubic ninja is the only option, as most primary exploits use the internet to download a payload. Though if the OP has access to a 10.7 3ds and oot3d or sticker star that works too.
Can't exactly remember. But I had to have it delivered as I ordered it online.

Last edited by Skyshadow101,

Llameria Grunt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have any of the games listed here: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Homebrew-Launcher-(No-Browser) , I suggest that you try accessing the HBL through one of those.

I looked. Thing is, ACNL is the only game I have...
Its ok everyone. I'm just gonna give up at this point. My parents refused to let me play any of the consoles they had or buy me my own, it took me 20 years to get to this point. I'm obviously not cut out for it. Back to proxies and 4chan for me heh

Roomsaver

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I looked. Thing is, ACNL is the only game I have...
Its ok everyone. I'm just gonna give up at this point. My parents refused to let me play any of the consoles they had or buy me my own, it took me 20 years to get to this point. I'm obviously not cut out for it. Back to proxies and 4chan for me heh
If you save up enough cash (over months probably) you could buy Cubic Ninja. The price has dropped dramatically.

Reactions: Llameria Grunt

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.