I need some help with converting a save from Castlevania J.

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Langin, Jun 25, 2010.

1. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    Hi there,

Well I was playing Castlevania judgement but I did never clear it! So I thought lets download a save so I can have more fun(you know this game is very hard sometimes) So I did go to http://wiisave.com But I found only nstc-u saves! None of them was pal! While I am on a pal with with a pal Castlevania game!

I have searched for how to do this and I found a topic from how to go from PAL TO NSCT-U! But I wanna go from nsct-u to pal! Is there a way to do that?

2. 9th_Sage

Member 9th_Sage GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    You'll probably have to try one of two things. First, decrypt a save from the PAL version with FE100, overwrite it with the files from the decrypted US version (or at least those with the actual save data in them) then reencrypt it.

Or, and this is probably easier, back up your save using Save Manager GX, then decrypt the US save, and simply drop the files into the back up of your PAL save, then restore it.

There's no guarantee it'll work, but I've had some luck doing it (in my case with the first Bleach game for the Wii going from a Japanese save to a US one).

3. Langin
    OP

Member Langin GBAtemp's kpop addict

Netherlands
    blah found it!