I need some advice on buying a TV...

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by iceypathx, Jan 20, 2014.

1. iceypathx
    OP

iceypathx Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2013
    Canada
    Canada!!!
    I need some gaming advice. I bought this really cool TV for my new house in my basement for my Nintendo 64, and my oldies, but now I am trying the newer generation of gaming, which I have did from times to time when I had my girlfriend in my life. But that TV was a very good fat one, not this generations. I would go to Bestbuy or from Norwood Lowell Electronics, but I cant find Norwood Lowell Electronics in Canada!!! Best Buy would be a choice, and if you can please go to Best Buy Canada's TV section on the internet, choose a really good one and explain WHY it is.. Thank you so much!~!~!~!~

2. sudeki300

sudeki300 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Nov 20, 2004
    best advice is to look on avforums, they have some very good forums for all TV's and you will get some really good advice for your needs. good luck......................sudeki300

3. Hells Malice

Hells Malice Are you a bully?

GBAtemp Patron
    Hells Malice is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Apr 9, 2009
    Canada
    Why not just go to a store that sells TVs like Walmart, Futureship or Costco and look at them. They're all displayed and in motion so you can see what sucks or not. I think your eyes know better than anyones what you will like. If you're still unsure, find ones you think you like, write down their names, and google reviews. But really I think that wouldn't be necessary.

4. iceypathx
    OP

iceypathx Member

Newcomer
    Dec 8, 2013
    Canada
    Canada!!!
    I choose mine.. It's this: [​IMG]
    It took me awhile to get things setup but my old friends from Arkansas sent me some presents, and I love them so much.