Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Out of curiosity, how did he install a remote access tool on your computer? I'd like to know to see if there are any defenses against it and all the other stuff he did. I'm a nobody on the Internet, and nobody has any reason to be jealous of me for anything, but I'm really curious if there are any defenses against super hackers.
I have no clue.

All this over some damn codes Lol is this real life?
Yes over a code. Yes it actually happened but idk anyone of these people outside of the internet

When you do run into a problem like this, how does it usually get resolved? Obviously you run a virus scan to get rid of the RAT, but isn't the damage already done at that point? How do you stop DDOS and all the other stuff the bad people were doing?
You can only get rid of them by doing a system restore.

Yeah if I were your parents, I would have banned you from the computer. And then the internet. And then from staying home and not going outside and doing normal kid stuff.
How is any of this really my fault?

As a moderator of another forum, I would stop this immediately if it was on my forum. That's probably why a quick web search didn't bring this up.
Idk if it was a rumor or legit. Nothing happened... and a hitman costs $1,000. And the person who told me it said they got $968, so it wouldve happened by now if it ever was going to.
Sure this thread is golden.
Yeah, because you love this kind of stuff happening to me, don't you?

Zerousen

【=◈︿◈=】
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too sure about how much a hitman costs, but a hitman who kills people for only a thousand bucks must be a very desperate hitman. I'm sure they're just fucking with you at this point tbh, but if it really is that bad then you just need to contact some kind of authority, file a complaint to the cyber police or something.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm honestly pretty shocked that things got too dangerous here; all I can say is avoid that community. You should have avoided it upon the first threat that came upon you.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'm not too sure about how much a hitman costs, but a hitman who kills people for only a thousand bucks must be a very desperate hitman. I'm sure they're just fucking with you at this point tbh, but if it really is that bad then you just need to contact some kind of authority, file a complaint to the cyber police or something.
It costs a lot. A person paid 10K to someone to kill my family members in Pakistan, but gladly the police was great and protected them.

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
While some of what you're saying is a little unbelievable (though I can't be sure, people on the internet do crazy shit sometimes) there's absolutely no reason to call the police on the people who have done this shit to you. Even if you provoked it, as long as you didn't do anything illegal, the police will only protect you. And if you're scared of your parents finding out about this, well, I'm sure whatever punishment you'll be handed is much less severe than what these people are threatening to do to you.

TeamScriptKiddies

Licensed Nintendo (indie) Game Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those "poking fun" at @DarkFlare69 over this thread, just knock it off. Even if he did exaggerate some of the details, it doesn't matter, he's still got this issue to deal with. If people are resorting to cyberbullying against him, it needs to end. In fact, in many places now cyberbullying is actually a criminal offense.

Darkflare, I highly doubt these idiots are serious about hiring a hitman, because if they claim a hit can be taken out for only a grand, they're probably even younger than you are. They have noe idea how hitmen operate (price range etc). However you have the legal right to contact the authorities regardlesss since they're making threats against you, harassing you and hacking into your computer. Moddingg a console for homebrew and cheatting is legaal in most countries so as long as you haven't broken any laws yourself, you have nothing to worry about.

One final note to people giving him a hard time in this thread, in regards to him doing this kind of stuff at the young age of 15, its because he's a pretty bright kid. He clearly has an interest in reverse engineering and programming. Those are the types of skills that will help him become successfull in adulthood if he decides to go into any tech field. His interest should be embraced, not disregarded. Of course, don't get me wrong here, having a social life is just as important, especially for a teenager, its a matter of balancing the two.

Darkflare, don't let trolls on the internet get to you, most of the people that are bullying you are nothing more than cowards irl. They resort to picking fights with people online anonymously to make themselves feel superior. In reality, they're probably pissing their pants when they pull that kind of crap, afraid it will happen to them, or that they'll eventually get caught...

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is as serious as you make it out to be, which I have my doubts, then the authorities are your best bet. As for preventing stuff like this in the future, don't brag or do anything that will make you stand out on the internet in a negative way.

Unless you completely disconnect yourself from the Internet, there's always a way in. All it takes is annoying someone that is petty, has the time, and has the knowledge to start messing with you. The best protection on the Internet is to not stand out and not be noticed.

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To those "poking fun" at @DarkFlare69 over this thread, just knock it off. Even if he did exaggerate some of the details, it doesn't matter, he's still got this issue to deal with. If people are resorting to cyberbullying against him, it needs to end. In fact, in many places now cyberbullying is actually a criminal offense.

Darkflare, I highly doubt these idiots are serious about hiring a hitman, because if they claim a hit can be taken out for only a grand, they're probably even younger than you are. They have noe idea how hitmen operate (price range etc). However you have the legal right to contact the authorities regardlesss since they're making threats against you, harassing you and hacking into your computer. Moddingg a console for homebrew and cheatting is legaal in most countries so as long as you haven't broken any laws yourself, you have nothing to worry about.

One final note to people giving him a hard time in this thread, in regards to him doing this kind of stuff at the young age of 15, its because he's a pretty bright kid. He clearly has an interest in reverse engineering and programming. Those are the types of skills that will help him become successfull in adulthood if he decides to go into any tech field. His interest should be embraced, not disregarded. Of course, don't get me wrong here, having a social life is just as important, especially for a teenager, its a matter of balancing the two.

Darkflare, don't let trolls on the internet get to you, most of the people that are bullying you are nothing more than cowards irl. They resort to picking fights with people online anonymously to make themselves feel superior. In reality, they're probably pissing their pants when they pull that kind of crap, afraid it will happen to them, or that they'll eventually get caught...
Thanks for this. I wasn't exaggerating myself, but they were probably lying about the hitman. Since im 99% sure its not true, i just threw it in there anyway.

If this is as serious as you make it out to be, which I have my doubts, then the authorities are your best bet. As for preventing stuff like this in the future, don't brag or do anything that will make you stand out on the internet in a negative way.

Unless you completely disconnect yourself from the Internet, there's always a way in. All it takes is annoying someone that is petty, has the time, and has the knowledge to start messing with you. The best protection on the Internet is to notimes

Now that i look back, i probably wouldn't even know 75% of this stuff if i didn't have friends who told me. im gonna see if they can stop notifying me about this shit and maybe ill forgot about it myself. Gonna delete all my skype accounts.

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Thanks for this. I wasn't exaggerating myself, but they were probably lying about the hitman. Since im 99% sure its not true, i just threw it in there anyway.

Now that i look back, i probably wouldn't even know 75% of this stuff if i didn't have friends who told me. im gonna see if they can stop notifying me about this shit and maybe ill forgot about it myself. Gonna delete all my skype accounts.

I can't believe I'm asking this for the 3rd time! What exactly did the code do to the game that made it so secretive?????

DarkFlare69

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't believe I'm asking this for the 3rd time! What exactly did the code do to the game that made it so secretive?????
It allowed people to spam lightning and other players would be able to see it. I don't see why it's such a big deal. You can just spam bombs without any codes besides item hacks.

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It allowed people to spam lightning and other players would be able to see it. I don't see why it's such a big deal. You can just spam bombs without any codes besides item hacks.

Ok. So you had a code only 2 other people had. I can understand the 2 other people being annoyed that the code was shared, but I would imagine that the rest of the community would be grateful /happy that it is freely available (even though it is a pretty annoying power up) since this is the purpose of the entire community.

People have been able to spam weapons for a long time in MK WII. Longer than the two years ago you said this first started. I don't see why lightning would be a any harder than green shells.

But I'm just assuming here....

Reactions: VinsCool

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Man hitmen are cheap. I might need to hire a few now
Hitman used to be more expensive I think, but now since there's Hitmens on Craiglists anyone can get one for $600-$1k.

lol jk. Hope the dude gets it all worked out and if it's really serious then the police should be involved.

Reactions: master801

G0R3Z

Just Can't Be Bothered
Trophies
XP
Country
Police should've been involved, even if you got in the crap for hacking. You should've at least told the authorities. As a graphic designer who mods (not hacks, it's different) i've been on the recieving end of some DDoS attacks and it isn't pretty, so I understand your predicament.

But saying it's your whole life and you were suicidal if a bit overdramatic for a 15 year old or how ever old you are.

Find a new thing. Get out of hacking before you get a real life hitman on your arse. I've seen this s**t happen on the darknet and it never stops. People are killed over much less than some game hacking fella. Maybe just stick to modding games and using well known hacks rather than trying to become a big player -it isn't worth it and you obviously don't have the technical know how to keep yourself safe.

No digs, just advice.

Reactions: WiiCube_2013

laudern

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. Infinite lightning has been around for many years now. Surpassing the 2 year time frame given by the OP by a few years.

Just do a quick google search

http://www.mariokartwii.com/threads/22722-Infinite-Item-modifier-and-other-Videos

A video here posted in 2008 (5 years prior to the story of the OP) shows infinite lightning!!!

The OP would have been around 8 years old when this post was made.

Cry for attention? 100% confirmed.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to have to call bullshit on this. Infinite lightning has been around for many years now. Surpassing the 2 year time frame given by the OP by a few years.

Just do a quick google search

http://www.mariokartwii.com/threads/22722-Infinite-Item-modifier-and-other-Videos

A video here posted in 2008 (5 years prior to the story of the OP) shows infinite lightning!!!

The OP would have been around 8 years old when this post was made.

Cry for attention? 100% confirmed.
Looked for a post like this while reading this shitfest. Was not disappoint.

Considering you are 15 and not very new at attention-whoring (by the way, weren't you gonna leave for a long time?) I simply do not believe you. Losing a job? Bitch please, if I had a network I used for my job and something might make lose it I'd fucking call a technician, the cops out a fucking exorcist. Also way to go to finally talk about the code 4 pages later. 2/10 worst troll ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?