Homebrew i need nds video player app

tony93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi everybody, I am new in this page.
I am going to make my nds as a video player, I have dstt (ttds)card.
I already tried Moonshell 1.7 with DPG files. its good but i want somethings better, I mean better quality
-Then i tried DSvideo but it doesnt work on my DSTT idk how to do, if u have some link and tutorial, pls post ^^
-movie player - its worked but, it has only good videos quality but very bad sound (like TV with no signal), I converted with file "conver" included in the link with movie player.
That all app what i know, is there some other app, or i know how to fix those problems, then pls help me, thx

PS sorry about my bad english ^^

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You won't get much better than DPG quality on a regular cart. You'll need an iPlayer or a Supercard DSTWO (which isn't out yet) to play .avi movies.

Anyway, you can use Moonshell 2 now. I'd suggest that.

scrtmstr

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
try moonshell 2.09 stable. The video quality is better then 1.71 and the sound is good as well. It comes with a converter which converts all your video's quiet quick and in good quality. It works on every card.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
scrtmstr said:
try moonshell 2.09 stable. The video quality is better then 1.71 and the sound is good as well. It comes with a converter which converts all your video's quiet quick and in good quality. It works on every card.
+1. If you don't have an iPlayer then it's your best bet

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DSVideo needs a special modified DLDI patch, dunno it one is made for DSTT. There are instructions for making one on the DSVideo site though and they're pretty easy to follow.

tony93

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok, thx everyone i tried moonshell 2 and its much better.
wink.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Just 6 but dual band 6 lol