Gaming I need help ;-;

Izukyun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Can somebody make me a NNID that i can use to login in my 3DS, for some reason i cant open miimaker!;;; please help me ;-; my maker is error i just need id to login ;;-;;

Izukyun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Posting what the error is would be nice.

it said error code 022-2613 i tried to regist in browser and use it to login in 3DS somehow it doesnt work i wonder why? maybe it need id that made in wii/3Ds

i would make it myself if can but when i tried to make the id in 3DS i cant--- because when i tried to make one it ask for miimaker and my miimaker somehow pop out an error msg ssaying i should turn off and restart my 3Ds, i use 3ds cfw luma ;-;

fodder

STARMAN
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can they try to reinstall Mii Maker? I'm wondering what happened to their Mii Maker to mess it up like this.
Yeah it does seem weird. I guess they could reinstall Mii Maker, granted it's updated with system updates, but they'd have to find the titleid, version, and a whole bunch of other stuff to download the correct version (and need a9lh and whatnot)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah it does seem weird. I guess they could reinstall Mii Maker, granted it's updated with system updates, but they'd have to find the titleid, version, and a whole bunch of other stuff to download the correct version (and need a9lh and whatnot)
I'm not suggesting they try this unless this works, but couldn't a system format fix Mii Maker?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Now that I hear it fully it sounds slightly familiar